Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with Stonybrook

You guys can keep fighting but I want to know why I can't get a damn pretzel anymore? Why are we locked out of the bathrooms?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You guys can keep fighting but I want to know why I can't get a damn pretzel anymore? Why are we locked out of the bathrooms?
      no pretzel for you fatty.....

and you cannot be trusted not to sh*t yourself .... so porta potty for you....

in otherwords the board cant do crap, SB university had it with them not taking care of crap and locked them out....

Comment

no pretzel for you fatty.....

and you cannot be trusted not to sh*t yourself .... so porta potty for you....

in otherwords the board cant do crap, SB university had it with them not taking care of crap and locked them out....
        Didn’t soccer club build building?

Comment

Didn’t soccer club build building?
          It is listed as an asset on their balance sheet on the 2016 financials.

Comment

If it is the clubs building how can the university just take it? Was it by eminent domain? You would think the club would have informed us that was happening. Just more questions to be answered at the board meeting.

Comment

If it is the clubs building how can the university just take it? Was it by eminent domain? You would think the club would have informed us that was happening. Just more questions to be answered at the board meeting.
              It's leased land so even if the club built the building, it's owned by the university.

Comment

It's leased land so even if the club built the building, it's owned by the university.
                Whatever happened needs to be explained. Loss of the building means no concession and equipment, clubhouse meeting room and bathrooms. Might sound crazy but that building, concession and bathrooms were a source of pride. Great for our members and visiting teams.

Comment

Whatever happened needs to be explained. Loss of the building means no concession and equipment, clubhouse meeting room and bathrooms. Might sound crazy but that building, concession and bathrooms were a source of pride. Great for our members and visiting teams.
                  Weber ruined SB and our team. Mr big shot. I use to think having him was a good thing. So sick of all of them and most of them are on my sons 05 team. Last year for me, lies and promises ran out

Comment

Weber ruined SB and our team. Mr big shot. I use to think having him was a good thing. So sick of all of them and most of them are on my sons 05 team. Last year for me, lies and promises ran out
                    What promises were made to you?

Comment

Rumour has it he quit he left the board. Anyone else hear the same?

Comment

Should have figured something was wrong when our team asked to use the room next to concession for our end of year team party and were told it's being painted. Team admin asked to reserve 3 weeks in advance. Small room doesn't take that long to paint.

Comment

Seems like there has been a lot of turnover on the board the last few years.

Comment

He is still listed on the website as VP and Travel Director. With the speed in which they update the website he will probably still be on there for the next 3 years.

Comment

Should have figured something was wrong when our team asked to use the room next to concession for our end of year team party and were told it's being painted. Team admin asked to reserve 3 weeks in advance. Small room doesn't take that long to paint.
                              Knew something was happening when they took the club name off the building.

Comment

What did he do to ruin your team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X