X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gps

GPS making a move this way????

Because CT doesn't have enough mediocre clubs?

Thus rumor comes up often, never materializes. They would be better off buying someone out

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Because CT doesn't have enough mediocre clubs?

Thus rumor comes up often, never materializes. They would be better off buying someone out
      Thus u an idiot

Comment

Thus u an idiot
        If you have info, spill it. If not, go away

Comment

Taking over Shoreline fc

Comment

If you have info, spill it. If not, go away
            Thus Gus, I shall take a bus and go away. No need to cuss or fuss

Comment

Shoreline have been trying to get gps to buy them for years. No secret

Comment

Stay off the Mass board; shlt gonna' make you go blind.

Comment

Merging with FSA

Comment

Merging with FSA
                    No, Shoreline FC according to my associate.
                    Thank you,
                    Juice

Comment

No, Shoreline FC according to my associate.
                      Thank you,
                      Juice
                      The azz u ate?

Comment

They have been trying for a few years. So far they have not been successful. Ross has been hard at work with Shoreline SC. They won’t be able to do it from scratch. Their only way is taking over a smaller club. Vale would make sense, weak club that emerged from Sporting split. Academica or PSC Dynamo would also be contenders. SCP would be a prime takeover club as would Shoreline. Last effort was with Celtic but that fell apart, even GPS are not that desperate. Another candidate could be a disgruntled CFC branch director. GPS will eventually move into Connecticut. That is there model, consume and grow.

Comment

They have been trying for a few years. So far they have not been successful. Ross has been hard at work with Shoreline SC. They won’t be able to do it from scratch. Their only way is taking over a smaller club. Vale would make sense, weak club that emerged from Sporting split. Academica or PSC Dynamo would also be contenders. SCP would be a prime takeover club as would Shoreline. Last effort was with Celtic but that fell apart, even GPS are not that desperate. Another candidate could be a disgruntled CFC branch director. GPS will eventually move into Connecticut. That is there model, consume and grow.
                          if you're talking town premier there's also cheshire right next door to PSC. How about FSC? Ajax? You mention SCP, how about Southeast or Southwest?

Comment

I agree, FSC would be another good one. Don’t agree with Ajax, I don’t think Lescek wants to work for others. Still has bad memories of working for Oakwood. Southeast is also a possibility but I do not think they would agree to a takeover, too much pride. However, Southeast do have to get their house back in order. They have strong HS teams but everything below 2004 is a disaster. Team based NPL may help them but they have some rough years ahead of them. Who is Southwest? Is that even a club??

Comment

I agree, FSC would be another good one. Don’t agree with Ajax, I don’t think Lescek wants to work for others. Still has bad memories of working for Oakwood. Southeast is also a possibility but I do not think they would agree to a takeover, too much pride. However, Southeast do have to get their house back in order. They have strong HS teams but everything below 2004 is a disaster. Team based NPL may help them but they have some rough years ahead of them. Who is Southwest? Is that even a club??
                              maybe they folded - at one point there was a SCP/Southeast type of team down in Fairfield county area. My kid has been out of the system for about 3 years now so I'm not current on the situation with these clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X