Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is really funny. KK a Scumbag? Really? You can say he is a terrible business man, you can give your opinion on his training style; but to say he is a scumbag is eye opening towards you. The last thing that man is would be a scumbag. Out of all of the bs on LI soccer, he is truly one of the only genuine people out there.
    My personal perception is that Kurt is fair and is a great guy. My son was fortunate to have trained and played for him. While we moved on for reasons unrelated to the Atletico program, I did have some reservations regarding the future outlook of the club when we heard that Dan had departed.

Comment

This is really funny. KK a Scumbag? Really? You can say he is a terrible business man, you can give your opinion on his training style; but to say he is a scumbag is eye opening towards you. The last thing that man is would be a scumbag. Out of all of the bs on LI soccer, he is truly one of the only genuine people out there.
      My son played at KK for years also. I will defend him on this one- Kurt is not a Scumbag at all- actually is a very nice guy- Just not a very good businessman as pointed out above which is why we left.

Comment

summer camp

any thoughts on their summer camp? we missed it this year but thinking about next year.

Comment

My son played at KK for years also. I will defend him on this one- Kurt is not a Scumbag at all- actually is a very nice guy- Just not a very good businessman as pointed out above which is why we left.
          Yeah. Not a scumbag. Great for the younger teams, but a totally incompetent business man. We saw the writing on the wall and left last year. She’s now on susas ecnl team.

Comment

Yeah. Not a scumbag. Great for the younger teams, but a totally incompetent business man. We saw the writing on the wall and left last year. She’s now on susas ecnl team.
            Depends on how you define scumbag. Was he a thief, absolutely not. Was pay to play an issue, yes it was. Pay him to train your kid on the side and they will see the field whether they deserve it or not. As said before, at the younger ages, KK provides great training, but he's not a good in game coach and he's not a good business man.

Comment

Depends on how you define scumbag. Was he a thief, absolutely not. Was pay to play an issue, yes it was. Pay him to train your kid on the side and they will see the field whether they deserve it or not. As said before, at the younger ages, KK provides great training, but he's not a good in game coach and he's not a good business man.
              Entirely not true. I have seen Kurt not even dress kids he was training. Your tying to create a reason as to why your child didnt play. Bottom line is he didnt think they were good enough.
              Good luck at SUSA, there is a team and playing time there for your kid.

Comment

KK is a s@umbag and his cronies there are even making his business worse. They have got caught in so many lies to parents and trainers. He needs to start over and have his hands on all aspects.

I don't know anyone hear but there is no reason to go out on a forum like this and call someone a S____bag. This is all in the end kid soccer, its about 1 million to 1 chance your kid will be a pro player (if he does make it he would be lucky to get the average salary of $100k for the year as an MLS player, abou $45k year if he plays pro for NASL).

Bottom line, nut up, be respectful and stop acting like a keyboard gangster tough guy.

Comment

He actually is a s@umbag. You will hear about it within a couple of weeks unless he rectifies a issue

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

He actually is a s@umbag. You will hear about it within a couple of weeks unless he rectifies a issue
                    honestly i'm not going to give a crap either way.

Comment

An issue? I am pretty sure I know the "issue" you are talking about. It takes two to tango Missy!

Vamos Brasil!!

Comment

An issue? I am pretty sure I know the "issue" you are talking about. It takes two to tango Missy!

Vamos Brasil!!
                        hmmm...someone stopped chirping rather quickly. It sucks when you are identified on an anonymous message board.

Wish I knew what it all meant, but from the outside looking in it seems that Vamos Brasil calls out the players.

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

hmmm...someone stopped chirping rather quickly. It sucks when you are identified on an anonymous message board.

Wish I knew what it all meant, but from the outside looking in it seems that Vamos Brasil calls out the players.

Maybe her name is actually "Missy"!!! :)

Comment

What issue needs to be rectified?

Issue with Brentwood Girls?

Issue with Sachem?

Which one?

Comment

What issue needs to be rectified?

Issue with Brentwood Girls?

Issue with Sachem?

Which one?
                              Brentwood

Comment

Brentwood
                                What's the issue?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X