X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you really want people to speak about you in such a negative light? Why would you want people saying your name in this context? You aren't doing anything right! Let's face it your behavior is atrocious... drinking at kids games and acting like you're in "da club"... it's embarrassing!

Whats wrong with drinking?....its 5 o'clock somewhere.

Comment

Whats wrong with drinking?....its 5 o'clock somewhere.
      This thread is hysterical. All the parents over there are crazy. Yeah AB might like to party but is pretty harmless. LB might be unorganized but in the end gets the job done. MF think his s$&/ don’t stink and his daughter is Jesus’s second coming. Say what yywant to say about the B’s but at least their kid is liked. Like father like daughter his kid starts problems wherever she goes and is unliked by most. In the end everyone goes to kk for the training whicjuis better than most

Comment

This thread is hysterical. All the parents over there are crazy. Yeah AB might like to party but is pretty harmless. LB might be unorganized but in the end gets the job done. MF think his s$&/ don’t stink and his daughter is Jesus’s second coming. Say what yywant to say about the B’s but at least their kid is liked. Like father like daughter his kid starts problems wherever she goes and is unliked by most. In the end everyone goes to kk for the training whicjuis better than most
        so the one friend the B's have in the place, you are aware he doesnt get the job done right? You are aware that he is in way over his head right? The guy cant even let an entire team know that their first game in a tournament was changed. That is right, while the coach is sitting at the field for a 8am game, the team is at the hotel bc LB is unable to let them know the schedules changed. No protecting your friend on that one.
        Harmless? She gets thrown out of more games and is a complete embarrassment to her family let alone the club. And please lets not talk about kids bc if you knew better you wouldnt be making the statement you made above.

Comment

so the one friend the B's have in the place, you are aware he doesnt get the job done right? You are aware that he is in way over his head right? The guy cant even let an entire team know that their first game in a tournament was changed. That is right, while the coach is sitting at the field for a 8am game, the team is at the hotel bc LB is unable to let them know the schedules changed. No protecting your friend on that one.
          Harmless? She gets thrown out of more games and is a complete embarrassment to her family let alone the club. And please lets not talk about kids bc if you knew better you wouldnt be making the statement you made above.
          I get being upset about the tournament but putting the blame on LB, hate to say it that kind of stuff was happening long before LB starting working there. at the end of the day its not LB ship.

Having a drink during a game is so bad but if it were a weekend tournament being blown out all weekend is okay? Sorry, AB must of not gotten that memo!

As far as embarrassing, lets be clear, you're the one coming on a website to bash people, you're the one that needs to get your frustrations out sitting behind a computer. The only person doing something wrong IS YOU.

Cheers to that!!!

Yours truly,
          LB's #1 FAN

Comment

I get being upset about the tournament but putting the blame on LB, hate to say it that kind of stuff was happening long before LB starting working there. at the end of the day its not LB ship.

Having a drink during a game is so bad but if it were a weekend tournament being blown out all weekend is okay? Sorry, AB must of not gotten that memo!

As far as embarrassing, lets be clear, you're the one coming on a website to bash people, you're the one that needs to get your frustrations out sitting behind a computer. The only person doing something wrong IS YOU.

Cheers to that!!!

Yours truly,
            LB's #1 FAN
            Yes sweetheart. LB knew the game was changed and never informed the team. Sorry, never saw a team forfeit in a tournament like EDP before. You can be his #1 fan, it just shows how pathetic your judgement is.

And yes, this NEVER would have happened if DK was around.

Comment

Yes sweetheart. LB knew the game was changed and never informed the team. Sorry, never saw a team forfeit in a tournament like EDP before. You can be his #1 fan, it just shows how pathetic your judgement is.

And yes, this NEVER would have happened if DK was around.
              So go follow DK!! Questioning your judgment as to why you seem so disgruntled but yet are still there! You're unhappy with a situation, change it , if you chose to stay... STFU! If you already left and have your nose in something you're no longer part of..lol...get your head checked, pretty simple.

Comment

You are here talking about people that work there while you are giving them your money. My son played on the 03’s and I took his phone away because he was getting inappropriate pictures from your oldest. I wanted to tell it to your face but I rather you not know who I am. Pretty much all of my sons teammates are still getting pictures from her. If you are so unhappy why are you still there. I left and our team broke up, we moved on. KK is a great trainer and that’s all.Do the same and lock your daughters phone, or even do your fatherly duties and investigate. You are wasting time on other people when your own home is in shambles.

Comment

You are here talking about people that work there while you are giving them your money. My son played on the 03’s and I took his phone away because he was getting inappropriate pictures from your oldest. I wanted to tell it to your face but I rather you not know who I am. Pretty much all of my sons teammates are still getting pictures from her. If you are so unhappy why are you still there. I left and our team broke up, we moved on. KK is a great trainer and that’s all.Do the same and lock your daughters phone, or even do your fatherly duties and investigate. You are wasting time on other people when your own home is in shambles.
                  This guy is here talking smack about his club and he is still a member, this is hilarious. Long Island Soccer at its finest.

Comment

This guy is here talking smack about his club and he is still a member, this is hilarious. Long Island Soccer at its finest.
                    WOW!! My son has pics of that girl too. I made him get rid of them! Half the school does he told me! I thought we were the only ones. When my son heard my daughter was playing with her he said that girl has problems and to stay away

Comment

WOW!! My son has pics of that girl too. I made him get rid of them! Half the school does he told me! I thought we were the only ones. When my son heard my daughter was playing with her he said that girl has problems and to stay away
                      Enough about the kids. Talk about the adults as much as you want but leave the kids out.

If this is the level AB and LB need to go to trying to steer the focus from them, it's pathetic.

Comment

Enough about the kids. Talk about the adults as much as you want but leave the kids out.

If this is the level AB and LB need to go to trying to steer the focus from them, it's pathetic.
                        Im sure LB & AB haven't even responded to any your posts. Seems like your just as disliked as they are. Move on already

Comment

Im sure LB & AB haven't even responded to any your posts. Seems like your just as disliked as they are. Move on already
                          You are probably right. Not sure they can read and write.

Comment

You are probably right. Not sure they can read and write.
                            LOL! that made me giggle a little. Not all of us are lucky enough to speak multiple languages.
                            loosen up them hater pants, you're busting out the seams!!

Comment

Are you serious with your comment? LB has never gotten any job done! He is the WORST person to have running the office on the Atletico side. NEVER returns phone calls or texts, NEVER scheduled games till the week the games were supposed to start (Kids games will be going when it's °2) NEVER communicates with parents on his dumbass team app. Everyone is in limbo. KK will not have teams left at the end of December.

Comment

Are you serious with your comment? LB has never gotten any job done! He is the WORST person to have running the office on the Atletico side. NEVER returns phone calls or texts, NEVER scheduled games till the week the games were supposed to start (Kids games will be going when it's °2) NEVER communicates with parents on his dumbass team app. Everyone is in limbo. KK will not have teams left at the end of December.
                                Sounds like a personal problem to me. Maybe it's time for you to leave. No one will cry, MF, no one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X