Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people care about women's soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All sound wonderful except for Sweden, I heard they were having serious issues.

And why are you living here may I ask?
    I came from the Middle East to work in the adult industry but I don’t want to add details.

Comment

I hate to tell you but most Americans look up the Bios of their doctors and see where they studied and if it is some foreign country they never heard of, they tend to pass.
      Ok. So stay sick

Comment

I came from the Middle East to work in the adult industry but I don’t want to add details.
        Hey if it makes you happy and they are going to pay you, go for it!

Comment

I just finished medical school in my country where college is free. I heard that American students have to pay a lot of money to become doctors so it’s easier for foreign doctors to get a job. Trump is not doing anything so is good.
          Therein is the difference. You came from a country where education is free. We have a President that started his own college. It certainly wasn't free and likely a scam but hey, house values are up, unemployment down so all is good...

Comment

Therein is the difference. You came from a country where education is free. We have a President that started his own college. It certainly wasn't free and likely a scam but hey, house values are up, unemployment down so all is good...
            Hey but you could of elected Hillary the biggest crook on the planet whose husband was getting $500K a speech from your pal the Russians! Gimme a break

Comment

Hey but you could of elected Hillary the biggest crook on the planet whose husband was getting $500K a speech from your pal the Russians! Gimme a break
              We elected Hillary!! 2.000.000 more votes!! But American democracy is the best in the world.

Comment

We elected Hillary!! 2.000.000 more votes!! But American democracy is the best in the world.
                NY city LA and San Francisco are not an accurate representation of the usa !

That’s why we will always have the electoral college - get over it

Comment

NY city LA and San Francisco are not an accurate representation of the usa !

That’s why we will always have the electoral college - get over it
                  Then no true democracy. No people voice represented in Congress. Fake democracy

Comment

Not to mention Republican states preventing minorities from voting

Comment

Folks take out the illegal votes in CA or just CA in its entirety and Trumps wins by a landslide in pop vote!

Comment

I love how uninformed people come on these websites and spew their uneducated views on the screen! How embarrassing to show how stupid you really are by not knowing how our elections work. You don't even know how our democracy works, and why! Run down to our southern border with Mexico and ask those South Americans how well their democracy and voting systems work!

Back to soccer...We care about women's soccer because our girls are the best in the world right now, and they play with pride, passion, physicality, and confidence. We don't care about our men's USMNT because they do not play with any of these things!

Comment

I love how uninformed people come on these websites and spew their uneducated views on the screen! How embarrassing to show how stupid you really are by not knowing how our elections work. You don't even know how our democracy works, and why! Run down to our southern border with Mexico and ask those South Americans how well their democracy and voting systems work!

Back to soccer...We care about women's soccer because our girls are the best in the world right now, and they play with pride, passion, physicality, and confidence. We don't care about our men's USMNT because they do not play with any of these things!
                          No. you watch for one of these reasons. You are a homosexual or raging liberal (look at the fan clubs that follow the national teams. Not really anything too similar in any other sport-thank God). You have a daughter who plays. Once your daughter stops playing, you will be horrified when you realize you could have been watching paint dry for all those years instead.

Comment

I bet you were drooling all over your TV last night watching that group of brain dead idiots in Miami. Will you be licking windows today you chin-drooling libtard???

Comment

I bet you were drooling all over your TV last night watching that group of brain dead idiots in Miami. Will you be licking windows today you chin-drooling libtard???
                              No I was foking your wife

Comment

for someone who calls people uneducated, your ignorance is stunning. mexico is part of north america, not south america.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X