X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaches and BOD members

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unfortunately this page is filled with hostility from both sides. I have kids that play for FESA but don't feel the need to spew hate. Heck, I'm friends with several parents from Armada. The level of hate and discontent here can pretty much be traced to board members or coaches....for both sides. It's really childish. We are talking youth soccer here.
    That's why this thread is so active. How else does a FESA customer get to speak to an Elite Coach or Board member at FESA...sure as $#it ain't gonna talk to them at the Steven Mail & Sean Bubb Memorial Field...bunch of ground looking, pretend phone talking while walking from their cars to the office, always in a hurry to get up to the lair to smell each other's old rich guy farts because they can't stand the stench of failure and regret that poor people weep through their buttholes...nothing worse than the smell of poor people's farts...and that's what you all are at Veterans...to them anyway...leased cars, mortgages you'll never pay, overstock lulu lemon pants...Seen this a million times.

Comment

Any time table for the state of the art soccer complex at the world golf village so us serfs from outlying campuses might one day mingle with the greatness that is high level coaching/players at veterans park?

I mean tough luck for Tallahassee because the drive is farther but at least they can take pride in helping assist with the fake link to Tottenham

Comment

Any time table for the state of the art soccer complex at the world golf village so us serfs from outlying campuses might one day mingle with the greatness that is high level coaching/players at veterans park?

I mean tough luck for Tallahassee because the drive is farther but at least they can take pride in helping assist with the fake link to Tottenham
        What soccer complex at golf village?

Comment

First palm coast town hall I attended after merger. It was stated that Florida elite would be building a sports complex that would be central for both northern and southern campuses.

I guess port orange couldn't wait

Comment

First palm coast town hall I attended after merger. It was stated that Florida elite would be building a sports complex that would be central for both northern and southern campuses.

oh so 3 years ago, yea that talk has died down.

Comment

oh so 3 years ago, yea that talk has died down.
              What about how palm coast npl will receive reinforcements from northern campus.

Comment

What about how palm coast npl will receive reinforcements from northern campus.
                Oh I'm silly they took npl from us.

Comment

You were told what they wanted you to hear to get you excited and that checkbook open! Obviously nothings happened and your campus is just an excuse to fund veterans and sell more Nike kits. Palm coast is a $h1tshow and needs to get rid of any affiliation with FESA. They only wanted the nice fields down there.

Comment

At least we have a great staff with good numbers so our teams coaches are not pulled in three four directions.

Oh crap all of our quality coaches have left for greener pastures CH,RM, MD, Coach Liam, I'm sure I'm forgetting some

Comment

At least we have a great staff with good numbers so our teams coaches are not pulled in three four directions.

Oh crap all of our quality coaches have left for greener pastures CH,RM, MD, Coach Liam, I'm sure I'm forgetting some
                      Why did the coaches leave?

Comment

You were told what they wanted you to hear to get you excited and that checkbook open! Obviously nothings happened and your campus is just an excuse to fund veterans and sell more Nike kits. Palm coast is a $h1tshow and needs to get rid of any affiliation with FESA. They only wanted the nice fields down there.
                        There is not a single of the FESA mergers that did not end up costing families more to get less. Lots of hot air and promises never met. Even many JYSC families were not happy joining FESA back then but they were close enough to Veterans to appease with some spots on top teams while many local Creeks players got bounced to make room.

Comment

A Saint Johns County Sports Complex that Florida Elite would rent space.

Comment

A Saint Johns County Sports Complex that Florida Elite would rent space.
                            Is this proposal anywhere in the news? It looks like the County has committed zero money for new soccer fields beyond Davis and Veterans mainly.

Comment

Is this proposal anywhere in the news? It looks like the County has committed zero money for new soccer fields beyond Davis and Veterans mainly.
                              It was just a bullspit pipe dream designed to suck in gullible folks. Palm coast and St. John’s are totally different clubs wearing the same puke jersey. Always coming soon at FESA. Never actually arrives and the next shiny marketing con gets wheeled out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X