X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another sad day for Stonybrook

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Smithtown is full of pieces of **** like yourself who are on every soccer forum and thread bashing every other club trying to sell Smithtown as something special. You have started entire threads to attack Sachem and Stonybrook and are relentlessly obsessed with Susa. Why start this thread??? Just to **** on Stonybrook? The one that already exists to do that wasn't enough? I guess Smithtown is getting nervous now that Stonybrook has a solid partner in Kurt Kelley? Are you gonna start a thread bashing him too?
    F'ing loser!
    So you are not disputing an entire team from Stony Brook is trying out for Smithtown?

Comment

Smithtown is full of pieces of **** like yourself who are on every soccer forum and thread bashing every other club trying to sell Smithtown as something special. You have started entire threads to attack Sachem and Stonybrook and are relentlessly obsessed with Susa. Why start this thread??? Just to **** on Stonybrook? The one that already exists to do that wasn't enough? I guess Smithtown is getting nervous now that Stonybrook has a solid partner in Kurt Kelley? Are you gonna start a thread bashing him too?
      F'ing loser!
      good luck with kurt, he is barely keeping kk/atletico relevant (and its his own baby).

Comment

good luck with kurt, he is barely keeping kk/atletico relevant (and its his own baby).
        You should start a new thread about that too!

Comment

You should start a new thread about that too!
          couldn't help myself

Comment

couldn't help myself
            wow, I know i'm a real son of a b_tch...but you are evil :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X