•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Women vs Spain next week.

Predictions? Other than who cares.

Should be a good match for sure.

US won’t have them significantly out classed and will have to play well.

Comment

US too many athletes, still a huge factor. US 2-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        US too many athletes, still a huge factor. US 2-0.
        Spain is very technical and tactically sound. These are the teams that give US trouble.

Comment

Spain is very technical and tactically sound. These are the teams that give US trouble.
          Agreed, that is why 2-0 and not 4.

Comment

US will not hold them scoreless.

Comment

Jaelene Hinkle is easily the best left back in the country and is not on the team because of her faith in Jesus Christ and refusal to bow to the god of political correctness. Team is on the decline anyway so not playing the best players sure won't help, especially when it's due to religious discrimination. God only knows if it was a different coach who demanded that a different player acknowledge that the best marriage is between a man and a woman then they would be hell to pay for that coach.

Comment

Jaelene Hinkle is easily the best left back in the country and is not on the team because of her faith in Jesus Christ and refusal to bow to the god of political correctness. Team is on the decline anyway so not playing the best players sure won't help, especially when it's due to religious discrimination. God only knows if it was a different coach who demanded that a different player acknowledge that the best marriage is between a man and a woman then they would be hell to pay for that coach.
                Jesus man is back

Comment

I was kept off the US team for believing in Bigfoot. That was some serious discrimination, since there is a better chance of Bigfoot being real than a god....

Come on man, it's 2019 and you still believe in that fairy tale? No god dude. None.

Comment

i am a chupacabra fan myself

Comment

I was kept off the US team for believing in Bigfoot. That was some serious discrimination, since there is a better chance of Bigfoot being real than a god....

Come on man, it's 2019 and you still believe in that fairy tale? No god dude. None.
                      I’m not the previous poster.

I’m not “Jesus man.”

I don’t participate in organized religion.

I think the Vatican is likely responsible or complicit for some very sick and sad crimes over history.

All that said...if you believe that you are walking around in that beautifully elegant organic system. An amazing / mind blowing complex machine / organic computer basically.

And that just it randomly evolveded from chemicals in a “organic soupy swamp”....then you have absolutely no understanding of organic chemistry, boiology, evolutionary science, or synthetic chemistry.

The more science you understand the more impossible it becomes to deny intelligent design. Science supports it, not discredits it.

Comment

Talking about women who has a good receipe for Taco meat.Spicy if possible but normal will work also.

Comment

I’m not the previous poster.

I’m not “Jesus man.”

I don’t participate in organized religion.

I think the Vatican is likely responsible or complicit for some very sick and sad crimes over history.

All that said...if you believe that you are walking around in that beautifully elegant organic system. An amazing / mind blowing complex machine / organic computer basically.

And that just it randomly evolveded from chemicals in a “organic soupy swamp”....then you have absolutely no understanding of organic chemistry, boiology, evolutionary science, or synthetic chemistry.

The more science you understand the more impossible it becomes to deny intelligent design. Science supports it, not discredits it.
                          Ok Einstein. What institution assisted in your pursuit of high level science and how high level a degree id you earn? In what scientific discipline?

Comment

Ok Einstein. What institution assisted in your pursuit of high level science and how high level a degree id you earn? In what scientific discipline?
                            Chemistry.

Dartmouth.

Comment

Here’s a colleague’s lecture. It started my inquiry into what I thought I knew.

You probably don’t have the patience to sit through it, or the mental capacity to understand it, though. It’s a shame.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_zQXgJ-dXM4

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X