Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.anony.ws/image/DrLG

Comment

https://www.anony.ws/i/2015/04/28/al...10-502-384.jpg

Comment

http://i60.tinypic.com/v6unwy.jpg

Comment

Where do you find these cute pictures? They are hilarious!!! BTW no coaching list yet = AA is scrambling.

Comment

Where do you find these cute pictures? They are hilarious!!! BTW no coaching list yet = AA is scrambling.
            So why are you so hung up on the coaches list for?

Comment

So why are you so hung up on the coaches list for?
              The chipmunks got to follow Alvin

Comment

The chipmunks got to follow Alvin

Ok, I have to ask! Who are the chipmunks?

Comment

Stupid comments

You must be a very special kind of stupid.... Fits your comment " AA is scrambling". At least you won't be coaching!! When tryouts start I can't wait to see what you will have to say! I think you may be scrambling yourself!! ⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⏰⏰⏰ Time is running out!! 😀😀😀😀

Comment

You must be a very special kind of stupid.... Fits your comment " AA is scrambling". At least you won't be coaching!! When tryouts start I can't wait to see what you will have to say! I think you may be scrambling yourself!! ⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⏰⏰⏰ Time is running out!! 😀😀😀😀
                    I don't coach! Typical response from a uneducated Polk County Hillbilly!

Comment

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/53199805.jpg

Comment

Such nice people on here! I hope you are not from LFC. If you are YOU are one of the biggest problems.

Comment

Infantile response. Be a big boy and use your words.
                          What is it with all your childish photograph responses?

Comment

Infantile response. Be a big boy and use your words.
                            What is it with all your childish photograph responses?
                            I think there is a player from this team on this thread. That is actually pretty common. More players know about this site than parents - the younger generation is much more tech savvy. If you look back, especially, at the internet joke photo responses, it is fairly easy to pick out the 13yr old voice throughout the thread.

For all adults on this site, it is a good thing remember: the kids are here too.

Comment

Good Luck this weekend Girls

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X