• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U-12 Coral Gables. Coach (Coral States)

The Coach from Coral States (under the Flag) Coral Gables he is bully,
    I don't understand how a parent will accept that a
    Coach talk to a Kid like that.
    Plus all game screaming like a crazy maniac.
    He must be a hell of a Coach...

Worst part he's making kids cry !! Not nice

Comment

There are no Coral Estates coaches at Coral Gables.

Comment

Nothing agains Argentinians, this guy is !!!

Comment

Crazy Coach

That's the guy from South Miami U-12 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            That's the guy from South Miami U-12 lol.
            He's an outstanding child yeller, what a voice

Comment

That guy is a moron!!

That guy won't last 1 minute with my child !!!!! COACH yea of course

Comment

His name is GABRIEL ELOY CARRIZO

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                the coach from coral states (under the flag) coral gables he is bully,
                i don't understand how a parent will accept that a
                coach talk to a kid like that.
                He must be a hell of a coach...
                south miami coach !!!!

Comment

Nothing agains Argentinians, this guy is !!!
                  Hey boludo he is from Uruguay not Argentina.

Comment

Ethics fysa?

"south miami united fc would like to thank coach GEC"
                    FYSA CODE OF ETHICS
                    Coaches/Volunteers
                    I will never place the value of winning before the safety and welfare of all players.
                    I will always show respect for players, other coaches, and game officials.
                    I will lead by example, demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship at all times.
                    I will demonstrate knowledge of the rules of the game, and teach these rules to my players.
                    I will never use abusive or insulting language. I will treat everyone with dignity.
                    I will not tolerate inappropriate behavior, regardless of the situation.
                    I will not allow the use of anabolic agents or stimulants, drugs, tobacco, or alcohol by any of my players.
                    I will never knowingly jeopardize the eligibility and participation of a student-athlete.
                    Youth have a greater need for example than criticism. I will be the primary soccer role model.
                    I will at all times conduct myself in a positive manner.
                    Coaching is motivating players to produce their best effort, inspiring players to learn, and encouraging players to be winners.
                    My actions on sidelines during games shall be in the spirit of “good sportsmanship” at all times. Profanity, profane gestures, arguing, inciting disruptive behavior by spectators
                    and/or players, or any conduct not in the spirit of good sportsmanship, shall require disciplinary action from the affiliate.
                    I shall not possess, consume or distribute before, during or after any game or at any other time at the field and/or game complex alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs or unauthorized prescription drugs.
                    I will refrain from any activity or conduct that may be detrimental or reflect adversely upon FYSA, its members or its programs.
                    I will accurately and completely complete the coach/volunteer application form and by application attest to the accuracy of the information submitted.
                    Parents/Spectators
                    I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, game officials, and administrators at all times.
                    I will place the emotional and physical well being of all players ahead of any personal desire to win.
                    I will support the coaches, officials, and administrators working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
                    I will remember that the game is for the players, not for the adults.
                    I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, game officials, administrators, and fans with respect.
                    I will always be positive.
                    I will always allow the coach to be the only coach.
                    I will not get into arguments with the opposing team’s parents, players, or coaches.
                    I will not come onto the field for any reason during the game.
                    I will not criticize game officials.
                    I shall not possess, consume or distribute before, during or after any game or at any other time at the field and/or game complex alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs or unauthorized prescription drugs.
                    I will refrain from any activity or conduct that may be detrimental or reflect adversely upon FYSA, its members or its programs.
                    Failure to comply may result in the suspension of your privilege to participate in FYSA sanctioned events, for the following periods:
                    1st offense -- suspension for a minimum of thirty (30) days to a maximum of five (5) years. 2nd offense -- suspension for a minimum of one (1) year to a maximum of ten (10) years. 3rd offense -- suspension for a minimum of five (5) years to a maximum of fifty (50) years.
                    NOTE: Any individual charged with a violation of this Code of Ethics shall be afforded due process as defined in FYSA’s Rule Section 600 before the implementation of any suspension.
                    FYSA
                    Vice President Region A Patty Wilson rvpa@fysa.com

CES
                    President
                    ces2000@Bellsouth.net

Comment

For the record, Coral Estates is not related to the Toros or Storms of Coral Gables.

Comment

Where do you report someone like this??

Someone need to report this guy !!!

Comment

Someone need to report this guy !!!
                          Homeland Security

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X