Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard he died in a car accident last night
    Anyone confirm this is true?

Comment

Talking Soccer

I don't think it's true....

Soccer Skills Tournaments have 16 events on their website. I don't think they are going down hill. It seems to be growing
      First one in August, Cancelled, 2nd one Labor Day about 50 teams, I am not sure I would completely agree with you other than they have 16 events listed.

Comment

Why are people hateful of others success. We go every year to Kelme Cup... And it is great

Comment

Why are people hateful of others success. We go every year to Kelme Cup... And it is great
          We are all happy for you and you should continue to go. Let's hope this nonsense about an accident is just a morbid attempt at a sense of humor and if you like the tournaments attend and if you don't like there are plenty of other options.

Comment

Does anyone know if there was an accident ?i tried calling him.. No answer

Comment

Does anyone know if there was an accident ?i tried calling him.. No answer
              What's his #? I will try to call.

Comment

He is not dead I just talked to Jeff. He is very hurt someone would post something like this. To the person who posted this nonsense what did you think you would accomplish by posting such a lie? What did Jeff do to you for you to say something so untrue?

Comment

It isn't that kind of tournament. Mainly attracts the younger U12 and below.
                  I love it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X