Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, my intellectually challenged friend, not the same reason. I see this thread at the top of the list and realize you tools are beating a dead horse and wonder why?
    It is interesting that you go straight to an insult by calling me "intellectually challenged" when all I did was comment on your post. Sounds to me that you have some inadequacies that you may be attempting to compensate for in your own life. But you did call me "friend"...so I thank you...I think. The fact that you think we are beating a dead horse, but are compelled to read the post anyway, and comment, shows you must be a tool as well.

Welcome to the club....my (obsessed) friend!! :)

Comment

He was a good trainer, and that is a shame that his language and attitude was bad.

He was controlled by the U15 Girls parents down the stretch. I wonder who will be the next DOC...or if they remove the "interim" tag from AN? I am sure the parents of the U15 Girls will want their say.
      You couldn't be more off the mark. If the U15 girls parents had the amount of control that you claim, RB would still be their Coach. Don't mistake the actions of one or two for the consensus of the group.

Comment

You couldn't be more off the mark. If the U15 girls parents had the amount of control that you claim, RB would still be their Coach. Don't mistake the actions of one or two for the consensus of the group.
        Not to argue...but it is you who is off the mark. Don't be fooled into thinking that the "consensus of the group" is the majority that you think it is. They smile in your face (in the group environment), only to turn on you when you are not around. I wish for you that it was only one or two, but the reality is that it is difficult to tell who is who, as they shift based on their needs and wants. They have more say than you think.

Comment

Does this club even exist anymore?

Comment

He was a good trainer, and that is a shame that his language and attitude was bad.

He was controlled by the U15 Girls parents down the stretch. I wonder who will be the next DOC...or if they remove the "interim" tag from AN? I am sure the parents of the U15 Girls will want their say.
            That team has a Mommy assistant coach, bet she is calling the shots.

Comment

That team has a Mommy assistant coach, bet she is calling the shots.
              That Mommy coach played midfield at USF. She can talk the talk & walk the walk. The girls have a lot of respect for her and we are glad to have her on our team. Make no mistake though, FM calls the shots.

Comment

Make no mistake though, FM calls the shots.[/QUOTE]

Correct. And the team has gone from learning how to play possession-oriented soccer back to a kick and chase mentality

Comment

Make no mistake though, FM calls the shots.
                  Correct. And the team has gone from learning how to play possession-oriented soccer back to a kick and chase mentality[/QUOTE]

They were already heading to kick and chase. Get it up to #72....she is tough to stop. She is the team.

Comment

The U15 Girls will be tested this weekend in the tournament as they will play some tough teams. This is not the USA League this weekend.

Comment

The U15 Girls will be tested this weekend in the tournament as they will play some tough teams. This is not the USA League this weekend.
                      what tournament are they playing in

Comment

what tournament are they playing in
                        ACDC Tournament

Comment

Correct. And the team has gone from learning how to play possession-oriented soccer back to a kick and chase mentality
                          They were already heading to kick and chase. Get it up to #72....she is tough to stop. She is the team.[/QUOTE]

It's true that they are no longer playing the possession style soccer that RB was teaching them, which is sad to see. As far as them relying on a particular player goes, I don't believe that she's even their leading goal scorer. She is hard to stop though & very fast.

Comment

They were already heading to kick and chase. Get it up to #72....she is tough to stop. She is the team.
                            It's true that they are no longer playing the possession style soccer that RB was teaching them, which is sad to see. As far as them relying on a particular player goes, I don't believe that she's even their leading goal scorer. She is hard to stop though & very fast.[/QUOTE]

That is a good point. Her presence on the field though forces teams to focus on her, and that opens up opportunities for other players, which in essence, may make that player's goals surpass her goal numbers. Prior to her arrival, that team did not have anyone that could match her size or speed. She is their difference maker.

Comment

It's true that they are no longer playing the possession style soccer that RB was teaching them, which is sad to see. As far as them relying on a particular player goes, I don't believe that she's even their leading goal scorer. She is hard to stop though & very fast.
                              That is a good point. Her presence on the field though forces teams to focus on her, and that opens up opportunities for other players, which in essence, may make that player's goals surpass her goal numbers. Prior to her arrival, that team did not have anyone that could match her size or speed. She is their difference maker.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like this team only needs two players on the field and the rest are just pawns. With that mentality they are sure to be state cup contenders... not.

Comment

That is a good point. Her presence on the field though forces teams to focus on her, and that opens up opportunities for other players, which in essence, may make that player's goals surpass her goal numbers. Prior to her arrival, that team did not have anyone that could match her size or speed. She is their difference maker.
                                Sounds like this team only needs two players on the field and the rest are just pawns. With that mentality they are sure to be state cup contenders... not.[/QUOTE]

No...not true. The other 10 serve a purpose, but they definitely go as she goes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X