JFC Storm Elite U16 (1)
    JFC Storm U17 (2)
    JFC Storm U18 (2)

(1) - based out of JFC
    (2) - based out of PV Storm

JFC Storm U14 and JFC Storm Elite U13 out on Goal Differential
    I believe this is a U15 girls thread.

Comment

JFC had to find a way to talk about them self.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        JFC had to find a way to talk about them self.
        JFC, Creeks, Clay and Westside will be sweet in the Sweet 16.

Comment

Clay and Westside are as good as finished. They had a noble run

Comment

Did somebody forget to update the website for the 16 left at U15G?

Comment

ECNL discussion

Seems like U15 site has become a random page about importance and justification of ECNL all I can say is seems like the non ECNL teams are doing pretty well. Not being ECNL is definitely not the end of the world. Lot of coaches at Jefferson Disney and Vegas. Good luck to all the girls hope they want it and enjoy it as much as so many parents do. .....

Comment

Seems like U15 site has become a random page about importance and justification of ECNL all I can say is seems like the non ECNL teams are doing pretty well. Not being ECNL is definitely not the end of the world. Lot of coaches at Jefferson Disney and Vegas. Good luck to all the girls hope they want it and enjoy it as much as so many parents do. .....
                Wish there was a "like" button

Comment

There are other threads for ecnl, leave this one to just U15 girls.

Comment

JFC, Creeks, Clay and Westside will be sweet in the Sweet 16.
                    Nice job by Jacksonville girls a quarter of the 16 teams.

Comment

Based on what you all have seem last round round, who do you think has what it takes to grab the SC title, and please, explain why. By the way, only u15 girls and non-ecnl teams

Comment

Based on what you all have seem last round round, who do you think has what it takes to grab the SC title, and please, explain why. By the way, only u15 girls and non-ecnl teams
                        I would have to go with FKK / Maitland again for this year... They are at the top...

PV and Creeks have injuries at the moment that may prevent them to give FKK a strong opposition...

Davie just seems like inconsistent... from 5-1 win to 0-0 tie in round 2... not sure which team will show up..

These are the top 4 for last year and I believe they have good chances at top 4 again...

Comment

I would have to go with FKK / Maitland again for this year... They are at the top...

PV and Creeks have injuries at the moment that may prevent them to give FKK a strong opposition...

Davie just seems like inconsistent... from 5-1 win to 0-0 tie in round 2... not sure which team will show up..

These are the top 4 for last year and I believe they have good chances at top 4 again...
                          Creeks will struggle with three starters out including their best player.

Comment

I thought Bonita was going to win States this year? Didn't someone post awhile ago a local news article stating they were competing for a State Championship?

...how'd that work out?

Comment

Creeks will struggle with three starters out including their best player.
                              JFC had five players leave in the fall and one is out with a knee injury. These elite teams need to take more players on their initial rosters due to the rigor of the high school and league schedules.

Comment

What are the attributes that make FKK your favorite? What about Sunrise? They have not conceived a single goal?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X