X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gutless. Name your juggernaut tam
    I'm a parent on your team dickwad. Just look on the sideline for me at the next game. I'm probably sitting next to you.

Comment

I going to take a stab at it with little reasons why. Some I know for myself, some from comments on here. Meaning I know nothing, but bored at lunch.

1) Creeks - Enough said about them already
      2) Boca United - add better players and beaten most of the top 10 since late LY.
      3) JFC - Can be beaten, but odds they usually win, again beaten most in the 10.
      4) FKK - Keeps losing to JFC, but has not lost to anyone else, beat Sunrise LY
      5) MSVG - RC champ, spot more on last year, have to see how they do this season to lock them in.
      6) OCYS - Add a few FCA kids. WFF got the praise for Labor day, but OC beat them 4-0 2 weeks before
      7) WFF - did the combined players from the best teams in Tampa, strong Labor day run. Scary with ECNL guests.
      8) San Carlos - RC Camp, Good pres cup and Labor day showing. Played well but only beat 1 top 10.
      9) FC Florida - Strong season last year against top 10, having a rough start this year. In trouble? Long season to fix.
      10) Sunrise - Bunch of teams can go here. Sunrise gets it for LY, but need to show more than playing U12 teams.
      Just curious, when did WFF play OCYS as nothing is listed on Got Soccer? I know WFF is a very good team and can't imagine them losing 4-0 to any U13 team.

Comment

I'm a parent on your team dickwad. Just look on the sideline for me at the next game. I'm probably sitting next to you.
        And you think the San carlos team is not good? Why did you stay?

Comment

Just curious, when did WFF play OCYS as nothing is listed on Got Soccer? I know WFF is a very good team and can't imagine them losing 4-0 to any U13 team.
          Agreed. We played against both teams last year and even with both improving I can't see wff losing 4-0 to ocys

Comment

Why are you eating lunch at 9:20 am? Anyway, the wff Liverpool cheetahs stacked the deck and still got beat down! Ouch! Imagine that!

Comment

Gutless. Name your juggernaut tam
              Boy, you are easy. Doesn't take much to get you hyped up. I'm sure you are the same on the sideline, must be a joy having you as a parent on this team. Learn to relax and enjoy watching your daughter play. The team will win some and lose some, who cares! Not like your life depends on it. Try to take a chill pill.

Comment

Unofficial scrimmage with one ref. WFF had 14 players and oc with 20 plus they scored 3 goals in this last 10 minutes. Why boast over a game that meant nothing unless you are trying to hide your own insecurities? These teams will meet soon Enough.

Comment

Unofficial scrimmage with one ref. WFF had 14 players and oc with 20 plus they scored 3 goals in this last 10 minutes. Why boast over a game that meant nothing unless you are trying to hide your own insecurities? These teams will meet soon Enough.
                  Did the one ref miss all of the wffers goals?

Comment

I got it, next time you need to bring more ecnl players!

Comment

I going to take a stab at it with little reasons why. Some I know for myself, some from comments on here. Meaning I know nothing, but bored at lunch.

1) Creeks - Enough said about them already
                      2) Boca United - add better players and beaten most of the top 10 since late LY.
                      3) JFC - Can be beaten, but odds they usually win, again beaten most in the 10.
                      4) FKK - Keeps losing to JFC, but has not lost to anyone else, beat Sunrise LY
                      5) MSVG - RC champ, spot more on last year, have to see how they do this season to lock them in.
                      6) OCYS - Add a few FCA kids. WFF got the praise for Labor day, but OC beat them 4-0 2 weeks before
                      7) WFF - did the combined players from the best teams in Tampa, strong Labor day run. Scary with ECNL guests.
                      8) San Carlos - RC Camp, Good pres cup and Labor day showing. Played well but only beat 1 top 10.
                      9) FC Florida - Strong season last year against top 10, having a rough start this year. In trouble? Long season to fix.
                      10) Sunrise - Bunch of teams can go here. Sunrise gets it for LY, but need to show more than playing U12 teams.
                      You are including Sunrise in the TOP 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not Weston???? Sunrise has retooled this year, they are not close to the team that they had last year. Pinecrest, Weston or Tropical should be in your top 10 instead of Sunrise.
                      FC deserves a TOP 5 and Weston should not be far behind .. Boca UTD is overrated, they are good but not at #2.
                      you are listing JFC at #3 but they lost to Weston once last year and tied them twice.
                      I know it's tough to rank, JFC beat FKK always but FKK beats Weston and Weston beats JFC ...
                      San Carlos .. a big question mark here, we'll find out more about them when they play teams from South Florida at SFUYSA -but please don't take them out of the top 10!! I don't want any trouble with the upset dude that is posting for them :-)

Comment

I got it, next time you need to bring more ecnl players!
                        That same WFF team just got owned by TBU.

Comment

That same WFF team just got owned by TBU.
                          They just beat tbu and what ecnl players? Do you mean the girls on the roster that play up to u14 ecnl. You make it sound like none of oc u13s guest play for the 14s.

Comment

They just beat tbu and what ecnl players? Do you mean the girls on the roster that play up to u14 ecnl. You make it sound like none of oc u13s guest play for the 14s.
                            You don't have a roster! That's the joke. You use the higher league talent in the lower league and make a new roster to win! Er I meant develop!

Comment

The 13's don't guest with the 14's at OC.

Comment

Top 10+

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1373703]You are including Sunrise in the TOP 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not Weston???? Sunrise has retooled this year, they are not close to the team that they had last year. Pinecrest, Weston or Tropical should be in your top 10 instead of Sunrise.
                                FC deserves a TOP 5 and Weston should not be far behind .. Boca UTD is overrated, they are good but not at #2.
                                you are listing JFC at #3 but they lost to Weston once last year and tied them twice.
                                I know it's tough to rank, JFC beat FKK always but FKK beats Weston and Weston beats JFC ...
                                San Carlos .. a big question mark here, we'll find out more about them when they play teams from South Florida at SFUYSA -but please don't take them out of the top 10!! I don't want any trouble with the upset dude that is posting for them :-)[/

This Top 10+ is more accurate/up to date.

If we look at this as who beat who, in a game not a scrimmage, since Labor Day:

1. Creeks-------Champion Dallas
                                2. Weston------ FC Stars (Best event in nation) 3rd place in their bracket
                                3. Pinecrest-------Champion Mega Cup Miami (Played up U14G)
                                4. Sunrise Sting---------Champion Mega Cup Miami (u13G)
                                5. WFF-------Champion Tampa Bay Labor Day
                                6. JFC Storm------ Champion JFC Labor Day
                                7. Wellington------Semi Finals Mega Cup
                                8. San Carlos------Finalist Tampa Bay Labor Day
                                9. Boca United------Beat FC Florida weekend 9/20/14
                                10. FC Florida-------Semi Finalist Tampa Bay Labor Day
                                11. Rush------------------Semi Finalist Tampa Bay Labor Day
                                12. Tampa Bay United-------Tampa Bay Labor Day 3rd in bracket
                                13. Tropical --------- Publix Atlanta Cup 1W-2L
                                14. OCYS--------JFC Labor Day finalist, Lost first SSL game
                                15. West Pines------------Champions FPS Fort Myers
                                16. MSVG-------------- RC champ ?
                                17. FKK ------------- BBQ hot dog cook off champions

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X