Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tbu will be very strong as stated and shown.
    Weston beat TBU 4-2

Comment

Weston beat TBU 4-2
      You are a joke
      Tbu won 4-2 and could have been 6-2

Comment

You are a joke
        Troll. Don't believe it until I see the score.

Comment

You are a joke
          Good result for TBU, just relax champ and try to keep it classy.

Comment

Possible reasoning ....

maybe because it's Development Academy and they rotate players regardless of the "win" factor.

I am sure the excuses will come but congrats to TBU and Chargers this weekend.

Comment

maybe because it's Development Academy and they rotate players regardless of the "win" factor.

I am sure the excuses will come but congrats to TBU and Chargers this weekend.
              Agreed. The chumps on here that boast about their KIDS' wins or who "beat" whom are moronic losers. These are still kids and it's not the World Cup! Get over yourself just because your kid is on a strong DA team doesn't mean he's the next Messi! There is a huge difference in the physical and mental development of these kids. Some have not hit puberty while others appear to be full grown men. On any given day, anything could happen because of any number of factors. Great job to the strong DA teams, but even more kudos to the weaker teams as those are the kids getting more development out of the experience of playing the stronger teams. I've noticed that some of these teams are very young. IMG is very young and Jacksonville has a lot of 2000 players but most all of them seem to be late 2000. Look for these players to grow the most this year. Look for this very young IMG team to be miles ahead if their peers in the next year or two. What a great opportunity for these younger kids.

If all you have to hang your hat on is your kid's win then I feel sorry for you. Remember that what happens at age 13 and 14 is not a strong predictor of what lies ahead for age 17, 18, and beyond.

Comment

Agreed. The chumps on here that boast about their KIDS' wins or who "beat" whom are moronic losers. These are still kids and it's not the World Cup! Get over yourself just because your kid is on a strong DA team doesn't mean he's the next Messi! There is a huge difference in the physical and mental development of these kids. Some have not hit puberty while others appear to be full grown men. On any given day, anything could happen because of any number of factors. Great job to the strong DA teams, but even more kudos to the weaker teams as those are the kids getting more development out of the experience of playing the stronger teams. I've noticed that some of these teams are very young. IMG is very young and Jacksonville has a lot of 2000 players but most all of them seem to be late 2000. Look for these players to grow the most this year. Look for this very young IMG team to be miles ahead if their peers in the next year or two. What a great opportunity for these younger kids.

If all you have to hang your hat on is your kid's win then I feel sorry for you. Remember that what happens at age 13 and 14 is not a strong predictor of what lies ahead for age 17, 18, and beyond.
                Great post.
                I agree with your statement. If this thread wants to talk about DA it should discuss which teams are playing great soccer and developing their players, not which teams have strong, fast strikers that the defense can send a long ball to and post a winning result. But of course this is T.S. and you and me my friend are part of the few that actually get it.
                Before I get inundated by posters, I will tell you that my sons team is one of the teams that has won games but being a spectator I have noted that the opposition has played a better, controlled, more intelligent game, but had a few unlucky moments. Does this make them a bad team? No it makes them a well coached team with talented kids that made a few errors.

Comment

Why when one's team wins it's Talent, but when they LOSE it's development?.. Funny but in the REAL WORLD of Soccer size doesn't matter SKILL will always win out. Stop making excuses for your child's shortcomings even if their temporary. Isn't there always someone bigger and stronger and more skillful somewhere? Playing against those kids will make them mature and deal with adversity and challenge their mental toughness.

Albeit a lot of the kids being discussed are from families where there parents are used to intervening on the little ones behalf, to bad when all is said and done they can't play for them.

Comment

TBU Rollercoaster continues today v. Kendall

Tampa Bay or Miami win ?

Comment

Tampa Bay Area not so bad ?

TBU 4 - 2 Weston
                      TBU 4 - 0 Kendall
                      CLWR 4 - 0 Boca

Comment

Isn't there always someone bigger and stronger and more skillful somewhere? Playing against those kids will make them mature and deal with adversity and challenge their mental toughness.
                        I think that's the point that the PP was making. No one is questioning your team's talent. But if they were not still developing as well then they would be the MNT wouldn't they? They are ALL still developing! Even your "talented" team. But you are one of those that will not get it.

Congrats to wins this weekend.

Comment

TBU 4 - 2 Weston
                          TBU 4 - 0 Kendall
                          CLWR 4 - 0 Boca
                          Tbu should have went clw this year no sense not and staying 1 year DA.

Comment

Why when one's team wins it's Talent, but when they LOSE it's development?.. Funny but in the REAL WORLD of Soccer size doesn't matter SKILL will always win out. Stop making excuses for your child's shortcomings even if their temporary. Isn't there always someone bigger and stronger and more skillful somewhere? Playing against those kids will make them mature and deal with adversity and challenge their mental toughness.

Albeit a lot of the kids being discussed are from families where there parents are used to intervening on the little ones behalf, to bad when all is said and done they can't play for them.
                            Not sure what you are commenting on - I am the poster that wrote that my kids team won, but the other team played better soccer..... no excuses needed.

Comment

TBU 4 - 2 Weston
                              TBU 4 - 0 Kendall
                              CLWR 4 - 0 Boca
                              TBU academy best team at the club by far at this age.

Comment

TBU academy best team at the club by far at this age.
                                they are the only team at the club at this age so I would agree with you 100%.............................

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X