X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    --------- afraid-----------
    Of what? Afraid of who?... Top sf teams side step Reg pre league. Weston wants nothing to do with the comptition in the National league. There is no need for TBU to go down there. They have nothing to prove, they have already beat every team down there. Did your sons team head up to Tampa for ACDC? Nope, and why not?......afraid!

CLW parent

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      of what? Afraid of who?... Top sf teams side step reg pre league. Weston wants nothing to do with the comptition in the national league. There is no need for tbu to go down there. They have nothing to prove, they have already beat every team down there. Did your sons team head up to tampa for acdc? Nope, and why not?......afraid!

Clw parent
      -------------------------afraid---------------------------

Comment

Of what? Afraid of who?... Top sf teams side step Reg pre league. Weston wants nothing to do with the comptition in the National league. There is no need for TBU to go down there. They have nothing to prove, they have already beat every team down there. Did your sons team head up to Tampa for ACDC? Nope, and why not?......afraid!

CLW parent
        You bite this clown bait ! Is obvious he is trying to create drama, one of this Weston haters.

Comment

Two cents

Let's look at who's really afraid.....if this is a U14 thread and your son plays for the U14 weston team, that means he wasn't good enough to play on the U14 DA team which makes you not even belong in this convo. If your talking U13, I don't think there's a question who #1 in the state is. So the only thing you should be afraid about is you spending all that money at Weston for your kid to play on the second team. As for the poster about Weston players getting favor into National camps.....Ahm hello, this is not secret with Michia being from Weston. Fact, Weston has 2-3 players in the national pool and so does Orlando City. What do you think the argument in out west? They have 13 that come from California where the U14 national team coach resides. Know the facts, nothing to be afraid of beside uneducated soccer parents.

Signed,
          Be Very Afraid

Comment

Clwr is not a good team this year. They play kick ball.

Comment

USBNT U14 Roster

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-...m_medium=email

Congratulations to Weston with three players qualifying.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1445013]Of what? Afraid of who?... Top sf teams side step Reg pre league. Weston wants nothing to do with the comptition in the National league. There is no need for TBU to go down there. They have nothing to prove, they have already beat every team down there. Did your sons team head up to Tampa for ACDC? Nope, and why not?......afraid!

Clw parent

AFRAID

Comment

I don't see any players other than weston

Let's look at who's really afraid.....if this is a U14 thread and your son plays for the U14 weston team, that means he wasn't good enough to play on the U14 DA team which makes you not even belong in this convo. If your talking U13, I don't think there's a question who #1 in the state is. So the only thing you should be afraid about is you spending all that money at Weston for your kid to play on the second team. As for the poster about Weston players getting favor into National camps.....Ahm hello, this is not secret with Michia being from Weston. Fact, Weston has 2-3 players in the national pool and so does Orlando City. What do you think the argument in out west? They have 13 that come from California where the U14 national team coach resides. Know the facts, nothing to be afraid of beside uneducated soccer parents.

Signed,
                  Be Very Afraid
                  I don't see any Florida players other than Weston on the 36 player national team. If the team has already been selected what is the event at Jc Handy on the 5th? Someone said it was a national team tryout?! Obviously not since they announced the final group. Is this just a forum for parents to be nasty to each other or can someone answer without all the snark. And *** - why can't parents watch the nt camp and tryouts. They are 13 for goodness sake. Not like the are adults. They sell tickets for every thing under the sun. Thirty-six players called into U14 BNT camp

Comment

Congratulations to Weston with three players qualifying.
                    Congrats. don't see the OCYS players, guess money can't buy everything.

Whats really sad is these are not the best 36 players in the Nation. US Soccer needs more of a grass roots approach instead of a the broken DA system to identify players.

Comment

Real question

Whats really sad is these are not the best 36 players in the Nation. US Soccer needs more of a grass roots approach instead of a the broken DA system to identify players.
                      What makes you say these are not the best players (REAL question, not tying to instigate something). I mean how can you judge better than all these scouts and coaches in a realistic way? Every club can't be scouted, every kid can't tryout. It's just not financially feasible. I am wondering what a better system would be for evaluating. And what makes you say theses are not the top kids. Where are there better kids?

Comment

What makes you say these are not the best players (REAL question, not tying to instigate something). I mean how can you judge better than all these scouts and coaches in a realistic way? Every club can't be scouted, every kid can't tryout. It's just not financially feasible. I am wondering what a better system would be for evaluating. And what makes you say theses are not the top kids. Where are there better kids?
                        TBU----OCYS----CLW
                        afraid---afraid---afraid---afraid---afraid

Comment

Seriously?

TBU----OCYS----CLW
                          afraid---afraid---afraid---afraid---afraid
                          How is that an answer? If it helps - I don't have an academy child but was considering it because we are moving to an area that has a very good program. I read these posts and am shocked. If this is how parents are in academy I am concerned for the hearts and minds of their children. I just can't believe theses are adults.
                          Maybe I should just wait to post when school is back in session because I know these cant be grown up's posting these toddler like taunts. 14 year old boys and toddlers have the same self centered, infantile responses. You are making your parents look like fools. If you were my kid I knew you were here impersonating a parent I would ground you. Make a friend and go play outside!!!! Thre is more to life than soccer. Someday you will be a father and husband and you will remember your ridiculous behavior with shame.

Comment

ALL of you SHUT UP... the three players are on the DA team, so why talk about them here there's already a DA forum!!!! so news flash... the Weston U14 team still sucks,, because those national camp invitees are on the DA team......

psst !!! there will be other U14 camps throughout the year... so if your in the forst one comgrats and if not there will be others!!!! so get ready...

Comment

Broken how? The DA is attracting the best at a relatively young age to play in a league run by US Soccer. Perfect, no I'm sure it's not. Soccer is so subjective you could find kids that deserve a look and didn't get one. Clearly, the exposure in DA trumps anything available elsewhere in this country.

Brighten up sunshine and enjoy your NPL and high school experience, nothing wrong with it.....just don't take swings at DA, it makes you small and dumb.

Comment

ALL of you SHUT UP... the three players are on the DA team, so why talk about them here there's already a DA forum!!!! so news flash... the Weston U14 team still sucks,, because those national camp invitees are on the DA team......

psst !!! there will be other U14 camps throughout the year... so if your in the forst one comgrats and if not there will be others!!!! so get ready...
                                Top Tournamants in FL U14
                                1 Disney Junior Showcase
                                2 Weston Cup Is The Tournamant
                                3 Disney Memorial Day Shoot out
                                4 West Pinenes Kickoff Classic
                                5 State Cup
                                6 CDL
                                7 Npl

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X