Largo United is TBU WEST

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU WEST U13 boys should pay more attention to AS's boot and scoot methods after their 5-0 drubbing last week in the 2nd division of CDL... Yes 2nd division

Comment

I often wonder, how pathetic an adult must be to spend his time bashing other clubs. I don't care what club it is. I just think about a grown man sitting at his computer and somehow be so devoid of self esteem and or so lonely in his own home that he would spend so much time, devote so much energy and exert his energies on shallow thought that accomplish nothing. Really is sad but I can't feel sorry for these guys because they choose to do it.

I would post this on other threads as well but I'm sure someone will do it for me.

Comment

Hello daddy coaches

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I often wonder, how pathetic an adult must be to spend his time bashing other clubs. I don't care what club it is. I just think about a grown man sitting at his computer and somehow be so devoid of self esteem and or so lonely in his own home that he would spend so much time, devote so much energy and exert his energies on shallow thought that accomplish nothing. Really is sad but I can't feel sorry for these guys because they choose to do it.

I would post this on other threads as well but I'm sure someone will do it for me.
          Unfortunately, it's two adults, one is the Celtic basher and the other is the Celtic loyalists, they both need to go. Neither one adds anything to this site with their constant bashing of Celtic and the others constant hyping of Celtic. If Beachbum had any nads, he would ban both ip addresses from this site.

Comment

Things are so bad that TBU WEST only put in 2 teams into Region C???

U12boys D2????? The DOC's team?
            U2 girls 0 wins 2 losses

Comment

Hello daddy coaches, stay out of the rain

Comment

U2 girls 0 wins 2 losses
                U2 girls?? Man, TBU West starts them young! Do they make cleats that small?

Comment

It's U12 girls silly ass clown

Comment

U2 girls 0 wins 2 losses

Comment

And several in State Cup...

Comment

U2 girls 0 wins 2 losses
                        TBU West is a CDL club, majority of teams will be playing in State Cup. If you're interested in Region C in the area, then Celtic would be your best bet, they are not in the CDL and most of their teams play in the USA League which is a lower league

Comment

And several in State Cup...
                          Truth meter......

TBU WEST has only ONE TEAM in State Cup

Comment

Truth meter......

TBU WEST has only ONE TEAM in State Cup
                            It's still Largo what did you expect

Comment

ONE, Largo plays for CDL - 2nd Division. If you are saying that your kid is only good for a WFF/ClW 2nd or 3rd team, then you are right. Same league.

TWO, tournaments. I hope you know that Largo only lets their team play an average of three (3) tournaments with two of them in-house. And unless you got the DOC as your coach, your team will play in the least number of tournaments in the area. Smaller clubs like Seminole are playing in more tourn. And you very well know that the Chargers and WFF play in a lot more.

So just stop with the nonsense and just compare Largo with the other local clubs. Though it may be true that all clubs have issues, Largo is the worst in joining tournaments. But maybe that's what you want. A short season and least amount of practice.

Comment

TBU WEST Daddy Coaches Saying

Daddy coaches must recruit,
                                Mommy-wifey stands and hoots,
                                She is so very upset,
                                For what she never ever gets,
                                No matter how loud she does toot,
                                Daddy coach brings home no loot,
                                Therefore he must teach the boot,
                                He must impart the boot and scoot.

GO LARGO!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X