Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is interesting. So we should not see OC or WFF in State Cup.
    You are clearly not a lawyer

Comment

yep, and the ECNL team played in FSPL games.
      Get a lawyer!

Comment

Get a lawyer!
        Integrity my friend, integrity.

Comment

Is there a problem I you did? Do we feel threatened by playing the ECNL teams? The way I see it, I want my daughters team to earn a State Cup by beating the best teams. Not by having to play Hernando county and Braden River. Come on man!!!!

Comment

Is there a problem I you did? Do we feel threatened by playing the ECNL teams? The way I see it, I want my daughters team to earn a State Cup by beating the best teams. Not by having to play Hernando county and Braden River. Come on man!!!!
            who is this "I you did" you speak of?

Comment

WFF or OC could play state cup and if they did well enough to make the finals then they could lose the finals on purpose so they don't get those stupid fines. Maybe at that point they would get rid of those stupid rules and just take the next team in line if the champ could not go to regionals/nationals

Comment

WFF or OC could play state cup and if they did well enough to make the finals then they could lose the finals on purpose so they don't get those stupid fines. Maybe at that point they would get rid of those stupid rules and just take the next team in line if the champ could not go to regionals/nationals
                But in reality at u15 neither Oc or WFF have a team that could make the final 16 in state cup. They are just that bad.

Comment

But in reality at u15 neither Oc or WFF have a team that could make the final 16 in state cup. They are just that bad.
                  Tell yourself that. It's a safe bet you won't be checked on it because your big prize (state cup) doesn't mean a thing to us. Keep playing in your little world.

Comment

Tell yourself that. It's a safe bet you won't be checked on it because your big prize (state cup) doesn't mean a thing to us. Keep playing in your little world.
                    If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you...

Comment

We expect to in the top bracket Disney now that we have moved up to 6th and will soon over take Creeks at 5

Comment

With the pickups, OCYS 15s not only best in Florida, likely best in the country. Stay tuned.

Comment

There both extremely good lets not make a mochary of this thread with stupid comments that we all know is not reality. It would be fun to play either one regardless. Whether we win or lose it would be nice knowing it was against a top team. I agree with the other poster on the finals.

Comment

We played WFF at disney. They were very good.

Comment

We played WFF at disney. They were very good.
                              I seen both well scrimmage on one. I think Wff did well maybe some struggles up top Oc has some back line struggles defensively over all they were both good. Any team can start good but with injuries, heat and the long duration of tourneys and season anything can change on a moments notice. Example at disney with all thise kids dropping like flies from the heat. Wasnt one player taken bo helicopter?

Comment

They have speed and are aggressive, but do not play really good soccer. They scrambled for possession and had a few lucky break aways with the speed of one player. The were frustrated with the possession style of play the other team was using and did a lot of chasing. Their coach is arrogant and approached the refs at center field during half time to ask why the ref didn't like him. Very childish behavior which teaches the girls that they can argue with authority. There were a few inaccurate calls on both sides, no reason for him to confront the ref. They won playing long-ball, but not likely to continue be successful playing this style.
                                Sounds like your more mad at the team sonyour opinion is bias.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X