Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets be politically correct and give everyone a medal!
    What is wrong with America

Comment

You are misinformed. Sunrise earned a bid on SPL by finishing 3rd in PLE last year. They were in SPL regardless of PV/JFC and their mess. The team JFC Storm helped by missing the deadline was United FA from Georgia. Get your facts straight sir
      What- PV/JFC let a Georgia team in. Should Southern premier league have contacted PV/JFV to see if U15 was doing it since it qualified?

Comment

The PV reg messed that up not JFC. That is what ED told me.

PV missed the deadline!

Comment

Which means this would be a JFC parent on here talking. At any point are you all ever going to stop being double sided. It's one team now. If you are the JFC parent. Shame on you for getting on here and always casting blame. No wonder this team is folding so much.

PV missed the deadline!

Comment

Which means this would be a JFC parent on here talking. At any point are you all ever going to stop being double sided. It's one team now. If you are the JFC parent. Shame on you for getting on here and always casting blame. No wonder this team is folding so much.
            ED should keep his mouth shut! ED is a piece of sh*t.

Comment

Lets be politically correct and give everyone a medal!
              Please, come back when you have something good to bring to the table. However, based on the nasty comments you are making about kids, I still don't believe you can, it is for sure way beyond your rural intelligence.

Comment

Very true

Comment

I'm just saying, the influence from PV screwed this team up just like they did their own club. Everybody knows PV needed JFC to survive so JFC should be calling the shots with this team as well -- not the PV people who just ruin everything.

We all see the results. I don't have to sit by and not say anything while PV screws up our "One Team".

Comment

I'm just saying, the influence from PV screwed this team up just like they did their own club. Everybody knows PV needed JFC to survive so JFC should be calling the shots with this team as well -- not the PV people who just ruin everything.

We all see the results. I don't have to sit by and not say anything while PV screws up our "One Team".
                    Nope, you could always leave.

Comment

Please, come back when you have something good to bring to the table. However, based on the nasty comments you are making about kids, I still don't believe you can, it is for sure way beyond your rural intelligence.
                      If I buy the kids ice cream after their loss, to go along with their medal; Can I come back?

Comment

PV has screwed up the U14s.

Comment

PV has screwed up the U14s.
                          How is that pv's fault?

Comment

PV missed the deadline!
                            JFC wants all the credit when it's for something good and then says "Its PV's fault" when something goes bad. Is this a JFC team, a PV team or a JFC STORM team? If it's not the last one then it will soon not be a team at all. Get it right ED. We can't afford to lose this group and have any shot at ECNL.

Comment

I would but it's hard to leave when hubby carries such an almighty role at JFC.

Comment

PV parents are F*cktarts. They have ruined JFC. Also, thanks to PV for that stupid cartoon storm logo with JFC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X