Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hazing

To the “Original Poster” of this and the previous thread concerning this matter :

Hazing in of itself as related to all walks of HUMAN and ANIMAL life has gone on since the beginning of time and will continue on in perpetuity .

As evidenced through the rise and fall of species and civilizations . The Strong survive while the Weak simply disappear into history .

The Human Animal instinct has learned over time that there is safety in numbers . That being said , we humans also have learned that some of our surrounding numbers actually make us weaker as a whole instead of strengthening the core group .

Many different methods have evolved to disseminate between the two members of our individual groups . The +'s and the -'s .

Hazing as we know it today is simply one of these methods and while given a bad reputation by the weaker / -'s of our groups in relation to their acceptance of their weaker subservient personalities and motivations , it is considerably kinder and gentler than methods used in our not so distant past .

A perfect example of this social sentiment against separating the strong from the weak is seen in current turning of the tide in our own country .

A weaker voting majority of those wishing for government to take care of them has evolved to push out the stronger self sufficient minority of todays voting public who wish to remain self sufficient without the need of a subsidizing "mommy government" supplying a teat to suckle .

Hazing as a ritual of membership weeds out the weaker individual who in times of the deepest of conflict will abandon the group in search of individual survival .

The stronger / warrior personalities of our current psyche want to know the members of their pack / group of which they a defending to their own demise will be there to reciprocate .

As to the concerns of those who have suffered injury and death as a direct relation to hazing I offer the following opinion .

“Collateral Damage” , the loss of a few to the greater good of the whole .
    The individuals choice to participate in the hazing ritual relieves all claims to damages .
    Yes , I said choice . Free Will . We all need to take responsibility for our own choices instead of looking to relieve our own egos of the fact we have made bad decisions or bad things have happened as a result of those same decisions .

No Coach ( scapegoat ) at any level , Government authority or Almighty “GOD” himself will ever control the ability of the Human Animal to make it’s own decisions be they right or wrong .

OP , your opinions against hazing clearly profile you . I personally would not want you watching my back while I was covering yours , much less having you for a teammate where I depended on you to make the difference between victory and defeat .

If you wish to argue that soccer is just a game :
    1 - I suggest you stay in the recreational atmosphere and out of the competitive one .
    2- Enjoy looking back on the thoughts of your contribution to your participation ribbon .

Who’s ready for another round of juice boxes and orange slices ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      To the “Original Poster” of this and the previous thread concerning this matter :

Hazing in of itself as related to all walks of HUMAN and ANIMAL life has gone on since the beginning of time and will continue on in perpetuity .

As evidenced through the rise and fall of species and civilizations . The Strong survive while the Weak simply disappear into history .

The Human Animal instinct has learned over time that there is safety in numbers . That being said , we humans also have learned that some of our surrounding numbers actually make us weaker as a whole instead of strengthening the core group .

Many different methods have evolved to disseminate between the two members of our individual groups . The +'s and the -'s .

Hazing as we know it today is simply one of these methods and while given a bad reputation by the weaker / -'s of our groups in relation to their acceptance of their weaker subservient personalities and motivations , it is considerably kinder and gentler than methods used in our not so distant past .

A perfect example of this social sentiment against separating the strong from the weak is seen in current turning of the tide in our own country .

A weaker voting majority of those wishing for government to take care of them has evolved to push out the stronger self sufficient minority of todays voting public who wish to remain self sufficient without the need of a subsidizing "mommy government" supplying a teat to suckle .

Hazing as a ritual of membership weeds out the weaker individual who in times of the deepest of conflict will abandon the group in search of individual survival .

The stronger / warrior personalities of our current psyche want to know the members of their pack / group of which they a defending to their own demise will be there to reciprocate .

As to the concerns of those who have suffered injury and death as a direct relation to hazing I offer the following opinion .

The individuals choice to participate in the hazing ritual relieves all claims to damages .
      Yes , I said choice . Free Will . We all need to take responsibility for our own choices instead of looking to relieve our own egos of the fact we have made bad decisions or bad things have happened as a result of those same decisions .

No Coach ( scapegoat ) at any level , Government authority or Almighty “GOD” himself will ever control the ability of the Human Animal to make it’s own decisions be they right or wrong .

OP , your opinions against hazing clearly profile you . I personally would not want you watching my back while I was covering yours , much less having you for a teammate where I depended on you to make the difference between victory and defeat .

1 - I suggest you stay in the recreational atmosphere and out of the competitive one .
      2- Enjoy looking back on the thoughts of your contribution to your participation ribbon .

While I found the OP a whining mom whose daughter has few social skills and probably paid for it.......your rant is by far one of the worst. I was thinking you were going to call for a "code red" ...... back to the barracks you tool. Many of us serve quietly, your the dad that thinks everyone should be on active duty and can't fit another Semper Fi sticker on your pick-up. Unfortunately I have to assume you've procreated....sad for our country.

Comment

"your rant is by far one of the worst."

Looks like I smoked out a softie....

"Many of us serve quietly"

Don't ask , Don't tell kind of fella huh ? Like I said , wouldn't want you watching my back.....

"Unfortunately I have to assume you've procreated....sad for our country"

Unfortunately I have to assume you've VOTED...TRUELY sad for our country

Comment

I have not witnessed Hazing at the Club or ODP level of soccer. However, I am cognizant that without proper leadership from the ODP or Club coach, that it would probably exist. I do see it in junior high and high school children; and that it why it is important to not tolerate it in Club soccer.

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/the91...azing-problem/

This Region III ODP Coach, and head coach of Clemson (Eddie Radwanski), sets a very poor example. I am curious as to if there are other Club or ODP Coaches that encourage hazing.
          Is Coach Radwanski currently an ODP coach, or has he been removed from that position?

Comment

Entertaining. Hilarious. Drivel.

Comment

Is Coach Radwanski currently an ODP coach, or has he been removed from that position?
              The article stated that he took over in 2011, did he also orchestrate and allow hazing at UNC-Greensboro where he coached for many years?

Comment

rebuttal ?

"Entertaining. Hilarious. Drivel."

What happened found yourself at a loss for words in lieu of a rebuttal ?

"CRICKETS"

Your lack of a response shows your lack of a backbone as well .

Were you hazed as a child , college pledge , workplace and suffer for it today ?

Obvious you couldn't make it through any branch of the services .

Why the hard on for the Clemson Coach ?

Comment

The article stated that he took over in 2011, did he also orchestrate and allow hazing at UNC-Greensboro where he coached for many years?
                  Quit responding to you own posts "Captain Obvious"

You seem to be suffering from some type of rejection , seek help before you get worse .

Comment

That is a very good question. One would presume that reasonableness would be applied, and even though the allegations have yet to be proven, they are seriousness enough that he should have been fired as an ODP coach. Has he?

Comment

back to the point of this thread? what is being done at FC?

Comment

Was it my imagination or did this thread disappear for a couple of hours?

Comment

"Entertaining. Hilarious. Drivel."

What happened found yourself at a loss for words in lieu of a rebuttal ?

"CRICKETS"

Your lack of a response shows your lack of a backbone as well .

Were you hazed as a child , college pledge , workplace and suffer for it today ?

Obvious you couldn't make it through any branch of the services .

Why the hard on for the Clemson Coach ?
                          The community seems to be at a loss for words. You remind me of an adage...never wrestle a pig, because you'll get muddy and the pig just loves it. Warning though, don't insult our services by suggesting that by serving, one would choose to engage (by your phrasing it's clear you don't know what constitutes 'making it through', at least honorably).

Comment

'making it through' ....... Basic Training

Comment

Florida FC is fine I see no evidence of any issues whatever they will work it out !

Comment

Orca

Hey Nice Grab Orca...get Moby Dick off the field before he burps up a license plate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X