Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, except after another weekend of play, his statistics are not as flattering. Four teams (not two) are showing losing records in USA League play. The remaining teams U-16, U-17 and U-18 girls, the U-16 boys and the U-17 Boys B team are mauling everybody.
    u17 boys b team. That is the European soccer club out of st pete.

Comment

u17 boys b team. That is the European soccer club out of st pete.
      You mean these aren't kids developed by the club, just a team borrowing a GTBFC affiliation to compete under?

Comment

You mean these aren't kids developed by the club, just a team borrowing a GTBFC affiliation to compete under?
        that is what it appears to be. ESTA soccer out of st pete.

Comment

That's exactly what it is

Comment

Yes, except after another weekend of play, his statistics are not as flattering. Four teams (not two) are showing losing records in USA League play. The remaining teams U-16, U-17 and U-18 girls, the U-16 boys and the U-17 Boys B team are mauling everybody.
            u15g got mauled. Isn't that MR's daughter's team?

Comment

it is their first season in D1 . but missing basic soccer knowledge & skills so they get out played anytime they face D1 teams.

Comment

it is their first season in D1 . but missing basic soccer knowledge & skills so they get out played anytime they face D1 teams.
                Aahh, so another team playing below their ranking. Probably racked up some points winning a few tourney's at year end?

Comment

"As for EC, I heard the rising 16's were taken away due to the team and parents having concerns that he's not the coach to get them to the next level. He was offered other teams but decided to leave and not one single player followed him, actually my son's friend on the rising 17boy's team said the team would leave if he returned as the coach. I think MR took that team over".

So how many training sessions have MR had with the U17 boys to date? How many games has he coached this season to date? So one or 2 parents complained and you remove the coach? What credentials do those soccer moms have to convince the Exec Director and the DOC to remove the coach? Is the club now been run by parents? why do we have Exec Dir and DOC's. As for the girls, majority are playing HS soccer for EC. Their training consists of scrimmaging the U17 girls and nothing else and DV trains the U17 boys and girls because MR is never present. Too busy posting his pictures from his national team travel on the club website. Talk about EGO lol
                  No ego involved at all and it was multiple teams in multiple years. EC has destroyed every age group he has touched and his WC team is miserable too. It was time for him to move on...GTBFC held on to him for way too long and he's not long for WRHS either unless they get their act together. The girls there hate him too.

Comment

u15g got mauled. Isn't that MR's daughter's team?
                    5-2 is not a mauling...

15-0 or 13-0 is a mauling...

5-2 is not even close. Why such a hater? Is it because you don't like MR or you hate 14 year old girls?

Comment

5-2 is not a mauling...

5-2 is not even close. Why such a hater? Is it because you don't like MR or you hate 14 year old girls?
                      OK, didn't watch the game so I will accept that. Did you? Was it close? Usually a +3 or higher win is a "convincing" win/loss. Agreed? They were convincingly beat?

Comment

Aahh, so another team playing below their ranking. Probably racked up some points winning a few tourney's at year end?
                        Unless I misunderstood, I think the poster meant the team got slotted in a division that is too advanced for the players' skill level. I think that's happened to multiple teams. The U18/19 boys probably should have been slotted into Division 2 also.

Comment

5-2 is not a mauling...

15-0 are 13-0 are 'why are we wasting our time in this league?'' kind of victories.

Comment

See the international road show continues http://www.gtbfc.com/

Comment

See the international road show continues http://www.gtbfc.com/
                              So? I think it's cool that the guy who runs our club is connected. He's also brought in foreign national team trainers to run special sessions for our kids. Do I agree with everything he does? No. But it could be worse. Oh, and thanks again for keeping our club at the top of the page!

Comment

So? I think it's cool that the guy who runs our club is connected. He's also brought in foreign national team trainers to run special sessions for our kids. Do I agree with everything he does? No. But it could be worse. Oh, and thanks again for keeping our club at the top of the page!
                                It is great but were are the pictures and story about Foreign National team trainers. As a consumer that is what you want to see. Things that are happening at the club and how those activities can help my child develop as a player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X