Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So your saying that only central florida is the best and nobody in florida can beat the might of central florida. Sound like a challenge so why even play the season M
    No that would make us like the arrogant locos down in the southern part of the state, if you can comprehend clearly it is stated that you shouldn't discount teams just because they don't come from the mass of humanity down in palm, broward and dade counties

Comment

Anyone see fkk v purple1 today? Doesn't look like it was very close.

Comment

Wendy I guess you have had a few drinks by now. Get your husband his purse before you go out for dinner.

Love ya

Comment

Sounds like GB/cm really wanted this one bringing some of the u12 kids who play on purple 1 down who are of age.

That is a bit of an eye opening result OC are definitely a lot stronger in the age group then I ever thought, totally underrated them

How did the u10's do against satellite Bch?

Comment

Sounds like GB/cm really wanted this one bringing some of the u12 kids who play on purple 1 down who are of age.

That is a bit of an eye opening result OC are definitely a lot stronger in the age group then I ever thought, totally underrated them

Not really an eye opening result. A middle of the pack U11 team beat an even weaker opponent. OCYS didn't win a game at Disney and scraped by at the JFC tournament except when they played JFC, who beat them soundly twice. If they get a bad draw at Region Cup they might not make it out of the first round of group play.

Comment

U10 won 3-2 against satellite beach.

Comment

"Some" of the U12 kids? Who are the some or do you mean one? It was the regular PI team with two U11 PII kids (who were given the chance to play up) and one duel rostered Kid that is a true U 11 and plays PI U11 & 12. PI has no subs right now due to injuries.

FKK is a good team. With mixed ages was impressed with their skill and will continue to grow.

Comment

"Some" of the U12 kids? Who are the some or do you mean one? It was the regular PI team with two U11 PII kids (who were given the chance to play up) and one duel rostered Kid that is a true U 11 and plays PI U11 & 12. PI has no subs right now due to injuries.

FKK is a good team. With mixed ages was impressed with their skill and will continue to grow.
                  Q for this poster: How do you think this one U12 PI kid played? Did he have a significant influence on the game?

Comment

Q for this poster: How do you think this one U12 PI kid played? Did he have a significant influence on the game?
                    He is a u11 and is a very good player. But one player doesn't make a team and the whole team played well.

Comment

He is a u11 and is a very good player. But one player doesn't make a team and the whole team played well.
                      You did not answer the question. Did he have a significant influence on the game?

Comment

Some of the purple 2 kids are more than good enough to be in the p1 squad

Comment

Some of the purple 2 kids are more than good enough to be in the p1 squad
                          Isn't that why they played with them?

Comment

U10 won 3-2 against satellite beach.
                            It was a very good game for the u10 team as the SB team was a lot bigger, stronger, and faster but could not keep up with the skill and movement of the younger kids. They showed a lot of toughness as well.

Comment

I know there are several ACYS parents on here. Why aren't you all in the top flight at ACDC? I think you all can definitely hang with the teams in the top flight.

Comment

I know there are several ACYS parents on here. Why aren't you all in the top flight at ACDC? I think you all can definitely hang with the teams in the top flight.
                                We registered for the top tier. If you look at the top tier there are several teams that don't belong there. I honestly have no clue, because our ranking is higher than most of the teams in the top tier.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X