X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump's mother was foreign born genius.
    Along with 2 of his 3 wives. Nice how Melanie skirted immigration laws and now her parents are getting green cards with chain migration

Comment

Women are paid less at Trump's Scottish Golf course. Yup. Women are making progress https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0802d69cb4d37

Comment

$$$ rarely produces results. You are funny. The nra certainly does not believe that
        $$ produces graft and corruption- but results?? Not so much
        There is nothing funny about it
        War on drugs,poverty, illegal immigration, gang violence, public education , public housing, homelessness
        We throw tons of dollars at all of these real problems yet the problems keep getting worse. Need a new approach that does get results- the $$ just makes the beaurocracy bigger

Comment

Women are paid less at Trump's Scottish Golf course. Yup. Women are making progress https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0802d69cb4d37
          You want trump to fix Scotland now? You have come around

Comment

Keep your tiny little hands off scotland please.

Comment

Swing and a miss. If Trump is so good for women why do so few work for him, and get paid less as well?

Comment

Obamacare gave 25 million people health insurance , go ask one who’s on it.

Obama brought me home from Afghanistan, an unprovoked lied war — before that with Bush my wife and kids were FaceTiming me literally everyday. A war brought on by my illiterate Republicans who didn’t send any of their own kids just like YOU.

Obama entered the Presidency from Bush with an inheritance of a 8% unemployment rate and climbing to 10.1 he eventually handed the crown over to Trump with a 4.8%.

Obama took over a Stock Market in 2009 trading at 6,440 having lost 54% of it’s value since 2007 under Republican Bush. He handed the crown over to Trump trading at 19,000.

Obama took the Presidency in Jan 2009 with African American unemployment at a whopping 16% since then it trended down steadily with the national unemployment rate , Obama handed the crown over in Jan 2016 to Trump with African American unemployment at 6:2% that’s a 10% decrease — never in history as the decrease for Black unemployment reduced so much in such of a short time.

Under Obama Blacks in attendance in University’s and colleges have seen a steady uptick from 2000 of 11% to 16% —graduation rates in minority public High schools are now averaging at 83% for Blacks and 87% for whites — that’s startling to know , in 2008 the Black Graduation rate was 77% to whites at 82%.

Obama Administration deported more illegal aliens than any other President an annual of 300-400,000 per year and increased to its highest in 2016

Under Obama’s 8 years total he deported 2.8 million illegals while Bush deported 2 million under Bush more illegals entered the country but conservatives were fine.
                It is true that less illegals are entering the country under Trump but deportations are down significantly and not equaling to the same effect as the mass deportations so net net Trump
                Is not having an effect on the removal process mostly media bragging clips. Courts are clogged and in badly need of hundreds of prosecutors and judges.

Al in all I’ve provided you facts not my opinion, it’s very easy to post fake/False and incorrect information on a anonymous thread everything I posted here is easily found by a simple search . If you can debunk anything I’ve provide please paste from a bonofide and reputable outlet. One of Trumps goal is to change the narrative and take credit in finishing the game.

Good day.
                Couldn’t send my kid, she was 6.

There was no draft, so you enlisted. When you do, you take your chances. You knew them before you joined. Don’t blame republicans.

Man up soldier.

Comment

Trump's mother was foreign born genius.
                  Trump brings home another hostage. This time from Venezuela. Dude is on a mission!

Comment

There was no draft, so you enlisted. When you do, you take your chances. You knew them before you joined. Don’t blame republicans.

Man up soldier.
                    But didn’t Trump blame Bush and the Republicans for the war and the fabricated story they invented ...irWeapons of Mass destruction?’ I thought you were a Trumpster.

Comment

Swing and a miss. If Trump is so good for women why do so few work for him, and get paid less as well?
                      how many is so few
                      and what work do they do compared to the men
                      is it the same in all aspects ? many factors to compare seniority, education, position part time/full time etc...
                      bring forth the data and then we can discuss

Comment

But didn’t Trump blame Bush and the Republicans for the war and the fabricated story they invented ...irWeapons of Mass destruction?’ I thought you were a Trumpster.
                        In ASTAN?- Obama said that was the "good war" OBL and the Talibs were in astan not WMD- at least know *** you are talking about

From his history Trump doesnt like war-he has been against mostly all that i can recall- thats not to say he wont fight hes a NYker- he doesnt want it to be fair-thats why Mattis is the perfect SECDEF for him

Comment

In ASTAN?- Obama said that was the "good war" OBL and the Talibs were in astan not WMD- at least know *** you are talking about

From his history Trump doesnt like war-he has been against mostly all that i can recall- thats not to say he wont fight hes a NYker- he doesnt want it to be fair-thats why Mattis is the perfect SECDEF for him
                          Trump never in his life been in fight ...he lives in a penthouse on 5th ave and went to the posh NY Military school upstate. He ain’t no NYer ... real NYers go to NY Public schools.

Get your facts straight .... punk.

Comment

Trump never in his life been in fight ...he lives in a penthouse on 5th ave and went to the posh NY Military school upstate. He ain’t no NYer ... real NYers go to NY Public schools.

Get your facts straight .... punk.
                            He’s also hated by NYers because they know a Con man or I should say a Monte card man.

Comment

Man up soldier.
                              You still don’t know why you voted for him but one things for sure —you’ll vote for Any White Old Male that’s a Rebublican .... heya.

Comment

He’s also hated by NYers because they know a Con man or I should say a Monte card man.
                                He will never go home to NY. Maybe Staten island..lol. the buildings can't rip the Trump name off fast enough.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X