Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    VP Biden and now even Robert DeNiro, another outspoken Trump critic, have also received package bombs (his had been sitting at the building for two days and only just detected). Any others out there?
    whoever did this is not serious and pretty inept
    you send out a dozen bombs to a a suspiciously small group of people (so the theme is obvious) yet not one of the bombs actually go off,none of these people actually gets their mail themselves (it always goes thru other hands) and the MSM on cue fires out in Unison the same message (Trumps Rhetoric)
    by tomorrow the FBI will have the bomber- too many clues (they have the devices and the packages they came in) - will be interesting to see who and why

Comment

you send out a dozen bombs to a a suspiciously small group of people (so the theme is obvious) yet not one of the bombs actually go off,none of these people actually gets their mail themselves (it always goes thru other hands) and the MSM on cue fires out in Unison the same message (Trumps Rhetoric)
      by tomorrow the FBI will have the bomber- too many clues (they have the devices and the packages they came in) - will be interesting to see who and why
      Agreed they are inept...

and on cue tRUMP fires out "its the Media's fault"... (hmm let's see... the media is sending bombs to itself, duh).
      When are you going to face up to the fact that he is simply a divisive idiot?
      Its a simple con... and you keep biting...like real life is just an episode of the 'Apprentice'

The who and why should be easy -- right wing nut who believes tRUMP's rhetoric ...
      Another prediction: When the nut is outed ... you will deny it...

Comment

So Robert Byrd was a conservative ? He was a klansman and a Democrat till his last day and he was also best buds with Hillary
        But a conservative?
        Bull Connor yep dem , bill Clinton’s mentor in ARK yep segregationist
        Algiers papa yep segregationist
        Any of them switch? Nope

You should rest start reading about how the voting on civil rights and voting really went
        Northern dems and most republicans got it done / southern dems all against
        Kinda like how slavery ended same breakdown 100 years earlier- dems are still not learning
        Yes, Robert Byrd was deeply conservative. Go and actually read about him, and maybe you will stop aping the nonfacts you glean from Fox.

Comment

Not serious?? Sending bombs to selected targets through the mail sounds pretty serious to me

Comment

The Black Panthers and The Weathermen are doing this.

Comment

Agreed they are inept...

and on cue tRUMP fires out "its the Media's fault"... (hmm let's see... the media is sending bombs to itself, duh).
              When are you going to face up to the fact that he is simply a divisive idiot?
              Its a simple con... and you keep biting...like real life is just an episode of the 'Apprentice'

The who and why should be easy -- right wing nut who believes tRUMP's rhetoric ...
              Another prediction: When the nut is outed ... you will deny it...
              too easy (yet may be just as you say-wont take long to find out)
              so far most of the violence has come from the left- not really featured on the MSM- Antifa in the Portland area, Ricin mailed to basically the same list on the conservative side, vandalism and assaults in Minn , Violent Rhetoric from Mad max,hillary,Holder, etc... and of course the shooting up of a republican baseball practice.
              I dont think the media is sending themselves care packages, the media really isnt on the list- Brennan i dont consider media even though he works at CNN- i actually find it interesting that the media really isnt on the list
              like i said-this will be over soon- the fbi in the field is really good at what they do and none of the evidence has been destroyed- i am simply willing to wait until they figure it out before I assign any blame

Comment

so it was 2 grades over your head,sorry
                next time ill get my dog to type my post ,he can sit and roll over so he may be too advanced for you as well
                Your dog has fleas.

Comment

too easy (yet may be just as you say-wont take long to find out)
                  so far most of the violence has come from the left- not really featured on the MSM- Antifa in the Portland area, Ricin mailed to basically the same list on the conservative side, vandalism and assaults in Minn , Violent Rhetoric from Mad max,hillary,Holder, etc... and of course the shooting up of a republican baseball practice.
                  I dont think the media is sending themselves care packages, the media really isnt on the list- Brennan i dont consider media even though he works at CNN- i actually find it interesting that the media really isnt on the list
                  like i said-this will be over soon- the fbi in the field is really good at what they do and none of the evidence has been destroyed- i am simply willing to wait until they figure it out before I assign any blame
                  I thought the fbi sucks? Trump says the fbi is corrupt.

Comment

Yes, Robert Byrd was deeply conservative. Go and actually read about him, and maybe you will stop aping the nonfacts you glean from Fox.
                    Byrd received a 65% vote rating from the League of Conservation Voters for his support of environmentally friendly legislation.[208] Additionally, he received a "liberal" rating of 65.5% by the National Journal—higher than six other Democratic senators.[209]

In 2010, Byrd received a 70% lifetime rating from the American Civil Liberties Union for supporting rights-related legislation.[210]

doesnt seem that deeply conservative to any of the groups that actually track this stuff

Comment

READ- "at that level" lot more to the FBI than the DC political part

Comment

Only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays... on Tuesdays and Thursdays the FBI are OK...
                        Saturdays and Sundays are of course Golf Days

Comment

Your dog has fleas.
                          got them from your wife
                          but no worries i got him a collar so he's good, couldn't find one to fit your wife,sorry

Comment

The Black Panthers and The Weathermen are doing this.
                            [Yawn]... if that is supposed to be wit you only made it half way there :)

Comment

yeah, kind of like when the FBI did an awesome job investigating Kavanaugh (with their hands tied behind their backs) but all other times it's a vast anti-Trump organization

Comment

Or they intentionally made them to not go off and just want to sow more fear and hatred? Yeah, that's possible too. Trump had a chance to act presidential but instead has chosen to blame the media again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X