Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you don’t want a bag you can substitute a hat or magnet

No hoodies though
    cfc cornhole bags are for sale. get them while they last

Comment

And the cornhole boards with the picture of your wife (hole is her mouth) are going like hot cakes too!

Comment

Can we substitute someone with a sense of humor?
        CFC Management doesn’t have a sense of humor

Comment

CFC loves cornhole ... a great revenue stream

Comment

she's so hot i'd eat the corn out of her hole and I don't even like corn

Comment

Is second field open yet. Is Missy grazing and fertilizing on the land

Comment

And the cornhole boards with the picture of your wife (hole is her mouth) are going like hot cakes too!
                but I am the wife. silly goose.

Get your CFC cornhole bean bags before they go. Big hit between games

Comment

but I am the wife. silly goose.

Get your CFC cornhole bean bags before they go. Big hit between games
                  Why aren’t you promoting your own corn hole boards with your gaping mouth on them then?

Comment

Why aren’t you promoting your own corn hole boards with your gaping mouth on them then?
                    Because I love it the face

Comment

Because I love it the face
                      Oh, “you love it the face”. That makes more sense now.

Comment

While this thread is amusing at times...All joking aside, is there any actual update on the second outdoor field? Please try to refrain from Missy comments, corn hole, CFC has no money left, etc. What’s the actual deal?

Comment

While this thread is amusing at times...All joking aside, is there any actual update on the second outdoor field? Please try to refrain from Missy comments, corn hole, CFC has no money left, etc. What’s the actual deal?
                          No news isn’t good news. CFC has cash flow issues with facilities. They don’t want to spend anymore money until they have too which will be in spring

Comment

No news isn’t good news. CFC has cash flow issues with facilities. They don’t want to spend anymore money until they have too which will be in spring
                            I appreciate your response sounding reasonable, but it’s simply speculation to say it’s a cash flow issue. I don’t believe that cash is a problem at CFC . It’s never been a problem for OW and they’re a much smaller club. They can’t wait until Spring, the field needs to be complete by November or else they lose the winter.

Anyone else?

Comment

Any player U14 and under has already paid a large chunk of their tuition for the year already and HS tams will have paid significant deposits. It's not about cash but trying t get the idiot contractor to do what he was supposed to without having to pay additionally for another. Also the HS teams start in November so they are incented to finish by then. The weather is usually decent enough until x-mas to be utilizing them much of the time.

Comment

I appreciate your response sounding reasonable, but it’s simply speculation to say it’s a cash flow issue. I don’t believe that cash is a problem at CFC . It’s never been a problem for OW and they’re a much smaller club. They can’t wait until Spring, the field needs to be complete by November or else they lose the winter.

Anyone else?
                                This facility is being funded by CFCU and owners. As such it’s not as big as you would think. They need to pay dividends, coaches, mortgage and a lawyer. So yes there’s not s lot of excess funds to finish the second field

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X