Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well someone who has only really seen NPL would put that list up there. You somehow forgot to put SUSA ELITE 01 RANKED#5 on your list.
    Top national teams have played against this list:
    Fc Dallas
    National Union Black
    Tophat
    CUP Gold
    San Diego
    Penn Fusion
    Michigan jaguar
    Legends
    FC Stars
    Breakers which merged with NEFC
    Bethesda

These are just a few of the top teams that would dominate every team you posted. Which one of these teams have SUSA NPL played? Being a top team you must have faced one or more of these teams in a tournament somewhere?
    I don't fault you as you just don't know any better. (Just how management likes you)
    FC Fury would most likely dust every team on your list and they will be a an average GDA team.
    Your anger should be directed to your coaches and trainers who have kept your kids from competing against these solid teams.
    Your girls have earned the right to see how good they are and how good they can be. Instead of being fed easy competition so they can be used by your club as a recruiting tool.
    See the rubes that will be bringing their young kids to your club don't know anything either, they just see wins and they have no clue(just like you) that there is a whole world of better soccer out there.
    I am satisfied now that you posted your list.
    You are absolute confirmation that ignorance is truly bliss!
    Good luck with your season and good luck with NPL.
    Half the teams you listed barely play any tournaments and many have lost to teams that SUSA beat. For example. Bethesda lost to SJEB, a team you slammed earlier today, while SUSA beat that team.

You are determined though, I'll give you that.

Comment

NJ Stallions - Ranked 31st in the USA, NJ State Cup Finalist
      Massapequa Cosmos - Ranked 32nd in the USA
      Princeton Premier Elite - Ranked 9th in the USA
      CFC Connecticut ECNL - Ranked 35th in the USA
      NJ Wildcats Fury - Ranked 8th in the USA
      Premier SC Navy Strikers - Maryland State Champs
      NJ Wildcats Averbuch - Ranked 6th in the USA, NJ State Cup Finalist
      Saltfleet Stony Creek - Ranked 1st in Canada
      SJEB Rush - Ranked 1st in the USA
      BYRC ECNL - Ranked 44th in the USA, VA State Cup Winner

I'm waiting for you to tell me that all of the above teams also stink despite their records.
      I dont have a dog in this fight and my cat has never played i think. But you are making that guys point with this list. It's is kind of embarrassing for you. Your research should go beyond got soccer.

Comment

Not to poke the hive, but ISA did invite the Albertson, East Meadow, HBC teams in (what was) the 00/01 age group to a round robin weekend and posted the invite on Twitter and BOTN, a year or 2 ago. If I remember correctly, there was some issue with ECNL scheduling and it never came to fruition.

FYI-my daughter was not on the team, but a different ISA one and I remember getting tweaked that the club wasn't doing anything like that for her team. What can I say, I'm petty like that...
        I know you guys don't want HBC anywhere near this thread so I will be gentle. Yes that offer was posted a few years back for whatever reason there were scheduling issues and it never happened. I will say that when the clubs were merging there were many times we could have had scrimmages which I believe would have helped them prepare for the NPL playoffs. I don't think they wanted any part of a scrimmage considering we practiced on the same fields many times. For the record I consider HBC an above average national level team and they have a resume that includes many top ECNL teams and all the top usys teams they have also competed against top u17 teams this year with half the team playing up an age group. If they are an above average team on a national scale you can make your own call on if the SUSA team is an outstanding national level team. Peace to all.

Comment

We don't have a cat yet. But the first thing when we get one is have her tryout for intrameowral team. See if she likes it. Start slow.

Comment

Half the teams you listed barely play any tournaments and many have lost to teams that SUSA beat. For example. Bethesda lost to SJEB, a team you slammed earlier today, while SUSA beat that team.

You are determined though, I'll give you that.
            I love it SUSA is an Outstanding team and HBC is an average team. SUSA parents have single handedly turned HBC parents from crazy soccer parents to the voice of reason.
            Btw SJEB are a really good regional team same can be said for the greater Binghamton team they are just not real players on the national level..

Comment

I love it SUSA is an Outstanding team and HBC is an average team. SUSA parents have single handedly turned HBC parents from crazy soccer parents to the voice of reason.
              Btw SJEB are a really good regional team same can be said for the greater Binghamton team they are just not real players on the national level..
              I think i can end this arguement. My daughter plays on HBC and I can lend some insight to this dispute. HBC is a very talented team we have very good players at our starting positions. When we play the very best national teams our starting 11 matches up evenly or better in most instances. Competing with these strong national teams becomes problematic when it comes to substitutions. We like many teams have very good 12 13 14 and 15 players but they are not as good as our starters. That is not meant as an insult it is true for most teams out there and I guarantee it's very much an issue with SUSA too. However when you play a Cincinnati Cup Gold team or a PDA ECNL national championship team their substitutions are just as good and in some cases better than the starters. I say better because the subs know they are good players and they are fighting for a starting role and increased playing time. They have little to no drop off in play and the teams stay much fresher. Our parents have seen dozens of games over the last 3 seasons where teams go 11 stud starting players and 1 very good sub per position. Just this year the Cincinnati goalie who is awesome, broke her collar bone in the 1st game of nationals so they flew in her back up and she eventually won the golden glove award as best goalie. We have a very good back up but that would have ended our run.
              Depth is the reason I said my daughter's team is an above average national level competitor. If SUSA has 11 stud players at each position and 6 or 7 very good subs then they can be a strong national level competitor. I will leave that for you guys to determine.

Comment

When did I say HBC was an average team?

Any time a team consistently wins against nationally ranked teams they should be considered outstanding. Not saying they are the best team in the country, just very good. And I don't understand the argument against that.

Comment

Any time a team consistently wins against nationally ranked teams they should be considered outstanding. Not saying they are the best team in the country, just very good. And I don't understand the argument against that.
                  Wow I really thought by making my post I could help people understand what it takes to compete against the highest completion on the country. I am an HBC parent I am the one that stated in an earlier post that i consider my daughter's team as an above average national level team. The person arguing with you took my statement and used it to compare your team.
                  I thought my next post would end your argument
                  Read my second post which explains why I feel my daughter's team is above average and not a great national level team.

Comment

My cat runs faster than all the other cats.

Comment

My cat runs faster than all the other cats.
                      I'm so tired of people like you claiming their cat is outstanding! How do you know when your cat hasn't run against all the cats from the Midwest and California!!! Show me the proof that your cat has run with other fast cats that I think are the fastest! Go ahead, show me! And why aren't you flying all over the country every weekend to test your cat against cats in Ohio and Nevada and Tennessee???? Doesn't your cat deserve the challenge??? Are you scared??? Your doing your cat a disservice by holding her back!!! Show me the other cats she had run against, that are fast so I can determine for myself if she's the fastest!!! Go ahead, show me!!!
                      Show me !!! SHOW ME!!!!

Comment

I'm so tired of people like you claiming their cat is outstanding! How do you know when your cat hasn't run against all the cats from the Midwest and California!!! Show me the proof that your cat has run with other fast cats that I think are the fastest! Go ahead, show me! And why aren't you flying all over the country every weekend to test your cat against cats in Ohio and Nevada and Tennessee???? Doesn't your cat deserve the challenge??? Are you scared??? Your doing your cat a disservice by holding her back!!! Show me the other cats she had run against, that are fast so I can determine for myself if she's the fastest!!! Go ahead, show me!!!
                        Show me !!! SHOW ME!!!!
                        i am literally crying right now..thanks for the laugh that was good! meow.

Comment

You asking that question after all the posts is like Derek Zoolander asking "but why male models?"
                          Let's keep the cat posts going

Comment

You asking that question after all the posts is like Derek Zoolander asking "but why male models?"
                            Let's keep the cat posts going
                            That would be a cat-astrophe.

Comment

i am not sure if i mentioned it but my cat is faster than all the cats in the nation. he was playing for the National Premeower League and is going to tryout for Bayern Mewnich in the Bundesmeowga. he has been training with dogs and mice, keeps her on her paws. she really is better than all the other cats. running laps now. so proud.

Comment

i am not sure if i mentioned it but my cat is faster than all the cats in the nation. he was playing for the National Premeower League and is going to tryout for Bayern Mewnich in the Bundesmeowga. he has been training with dogs and mice, keeps her on her paws. she really is better than all the other cats. running laps now. so proud.
                                wow i should have proofread it. no he didn't transition. only male cats are playing for Bayern Mewnich.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X