Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space Coast United Soccer Club-STOP DELETING THIS THREAD YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Coast United Soccer Club-STOP DELETING THIS THREAD YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

This thread is for discussions about Space Coast United Soccer Club in Brevard County.

Criticism is welcome, but be civil about it. Positive comments are also always welcome.

Do you mean the same Space Coast United that is under investigation?

Comment

Space Coast United is not under investigation by anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Space Coast United is not under investigation by anyone.
        That's a lie. They're under investigation by the USSF.

Comment

Damn, Its been so peaceful around here without the SCU threads

Comment

Space Force in action

Comment

Scotty Armstrong

This thread is for discussions about Space Coast United Soccer Club in Brevard County.

Criticism is welcome, but be civil about it. Positive comments are also always welcome.
              How is Scotty doing?

Comment

Cheating, poaching, investigations, sanctions, penalties, fines.....just another day in the life at Space Coast

Comment

Cheating, poaching, investigations, sanctions, penalties, fines.....just another day in the life at Space Coast
                  Truer words were never spoken

Comment

Truer words were never spoken
                    LOL! The pathetic attempts to keep an SCU thread going here is freaking hysterical. The club is not under any investigation, the board operates transparently, they are the only club in the area that could pass an IRS/DOL/or/DHS audit, and the overwhelming majority of members have no clue this site even exists or would care.

Babble away, SCU will ignore your BS and keep chugging away at their mission. The kids are the priority. Not disgruntled ex-coaches and competing clubs that are woefully mismanaged. But thanks for the chuckle.

Comment

LOL! The pathetic attempts to keep an SCU thread going here is freaking hysterical. The club is not under any investigation, the board operates transparently, they are the only club in the area that could pass an IRS/DOL/or/DHS audit, and the overwhelming majority of members have no clue this site even exists or would care.

Babble away, SCU will ignore your BS and keep chugging away at their mission. The kids are the priority. Not disgruntled ex-coaches and competing clubs that are woefully mismanaged. But thanks for the chuckle.
                      Kids have never been a priority with Scott. Also if SCU was going to ignore us why do they continue to come on here and to to defend

Comment

The only priority with Scotty is money, and to hell with the kids or anything else.

Comment

Kids have never been a priority with Scott. Also if SCU was going to ignore us why do they continue to come on here and to to defend
                          Why would you assume it is "the club" itself coming on here to defend? I don't have any formal role with them. I am an informed consumer who asks questions and makes sure I know what is going on at organizations I involve my children with.

After four kids involved in countless activities and groups, I can easily say SCU is unusually transparent. Coaching staff and the volunteer board have never avoided my questions and always addressed my criticisms.

I would bet anything the people complaining about the club only have themselves to blame. Don't speak up, don't ask questions, don't attend meetings, don't volunteer to help, don't read email, don't behave well, or don't want to hear the truth about their kid's ability. Or all of the above.

SCU is by far the best youth soccer option in our area. It isn't even close. Personal grudges don't change that.

Comment

Scott really should consider another career field.

Comment

Scott really should consider another career field.
                              Right after you take the advice of an anonymous person online and change your career.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X