Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sadly, JR violated a contractual mandate - he competed for a foreign team. Kind of like an American enlisting in a foreign army.

Should apply to this one too.
    https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/mlWn...1529608579.jpg
    JR is a Traitor? Dude lay of the afternoon High Balls. Your not doing the club any favors with these types of comments.

Comment

Deport her

-came here on fake visa
      -overstayed fake visa
      -used ties for family extension
      And pissed Fake Prez off.

Comment

And pissed Fake Prez off.
        Revs still suck

Comment

Time to go Bryan

Revs still suck
          17's lost to Albion today. Losing to non MLS team's regularly is a sign of a complete failure on Bryan Scales' ability to develop players for the Kraft Sports Group and their first team. He should be sacked. They are no better than an NPL team. Time to move on from Scales.

Comment

17's lost to Albion today. Losing to non MLS team's regularly is a sign of a complete failure on Bryan Scales' ability to develop players for the Kraft Sports Group and their first team. He should be sacked. They are no better than an NPL team. Time to move on from Scales.
            That U17 team lost close to 30 games this year (in all competition)!! That's including Adidas Cup qualifying, round 1 play and friendly against Vancouver. Atrocious results and basically no excuses from the guy at the helm should be accepted. Burns needs to fire his former college buddy and try to find a competent Youth Director.

Comment

That U17 team lost close to 30 games this year (in all competition)!! That's including Adidas Cup qualifying, round 1 play and friendly against Vancouver. Atrocious results and basically no excuses from the guy at the helm should be accepted. Burns needs to fire his former college buddy and try to find a competent Youth Director.
              Different players every game too!

It’s the coaching!

Comment

I wrote a post a few back absolutely tearing the revs apart. Most notably about z h, former Academy player. But I have sad news for you. The revs Academy teams, any of them, would destroy any NPL team that you put in front of them. And they have plenty of players that are playing up a year and in some cases 2. So stop speaking out of total ignorance. I'm not a fan of what they do with players development wise, but don't kid yourself about how far back NPL and other teams are from the skill level at the Academy.
                ... there are exceptions as far as a player here and there that could possibly play for them but in general you're way out of your league.

Comment

I wrote a post a few back absolutely tearing the revs apart. Most notably about z h, former Academy player. But I have sad news for you. The revs Academy teams, any of them, would destroy any NPL team that you put in front of them. And they have plenty of players that are playing up a year and in some cases 2. So stop speaking out of total ignorance. I'm not a fan of what they do with players development wise, but don't kid yourself about how far back NPL and other teams are from the skill level at the Academy.
                  ... there are exceptions as far as a player here and there that could possibly play for them but in general you're way out of your league.
                  The GPS NPL teams would beat them.

Comment

Thank you for that thoughtful post. My kid does well in DA, but would be a man among boys in NPL. This is not bragging, it is respect for the work he has put in to getting to where he is.

Comment

The GPS NPL teams would beat them.
                      You are replying to me. I went to see GPS u-17 beat nefc in the state cup I believe at Lancaster. Two very solid teams but you are seriously delusional if you think they could compete with the revs. And the revs players would be for the most part at least one year younger some of them two years younger.

Comment

You are replying to me. I went to see GPS u-17 beat nefc in the state cup I believe at Lancaster. Two very solid teams but you are seriously delusional if you think they could compete with the revs. And the revs players would be for the most part at least one year younger some of them two years younger.
                        Half the Revs are U17's. The other half are U16's. A slight majority of the starters are U17's.

"And the revs players would be for the most part at least one year younger"

Wrong.

some of them two years younger.

A total stretch. Revs roster very few late birthday 02's.

Comment

Totally ruined the U15 team.

Comment

Half the Revs are U17's. The other half are U16's. A slight majority of the starters are U17's.

"And the revs players would be for the most part at least one year younger"

Wrong.

some of them two years younger.

A total stretch. Revs roster very few late birthday 02's.
                            Yeah, that Revs dad doesn't think the game boxscores are there for everyone to see. I feel bad for him, the Revs amateur ragtag group of high school coaches are the poorest in the region among club soccer teams. It's also a turnstile of coaches, they keep coming and going making for a chaotic situation. (not that there's any established coaching philosophy anyway over there) Pick-up soccer Revs style. That's why the the 17's have been getting smoked all year. #scalesout

Comment

Totally ruined the U15 team.
                              Yeah what’s going on there????

Comment

Lol, the Revs U17's played the '02 GPS NPL team last week. They did not "destroy" them buddy. They may have destroyed Fortnite when they got home though. You are so brainwashed by the Rajneeshi Scales. Too funny.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X