Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry not sure your point. The question is whether it's hypocritical to have practices but not games.
    Given your obvious struggles with reading comprehension, it isn't surprising that you can't tell the difference between practices and games.

Comment

Given your obvious struggles with reading comprehension, it isn't surprising that you can't tell the difference between practices and games.
      This isn't simple as some of you seem to make it out. It truly sucks for some kids who have worked hard for 10 freaking years to play in college showcases and go visit cool schools and decide where you want to play etc. Nobody wants to kill granny, it's a difficult time for us all. Have a little compassion for all sides.

Comment

This isn't simple as some of you seem to make it out. It truly sucks for some kids who have worked hard for 10 freaking years to play in college showcases and go visit cool schools and decide where you want to play etc. Nobody wants to kill granny, it's a difficult time for us all. Have a little compassion for all sides.
        I lost my father to Covid. He was 57, with no underlying medical issues.

Sorry I don't have enough "compassion" for the selfish, anti-mask, Covid-truthers on here, whose kids can't "go visit cool schools."

Comment

Sorry I don't have enough "compassion" for the selfish, anti-mask, Covid-truthers on here, whose kids can't "go visit cool schools."
          One right doesn't make another wrong. Very sorry for your loss, sucks.

Comment

You are a b:tch

Comment

And this is how you spend your time? Chastising people that want to allow their kids to play soccer?

Comment

Not anti mask, not a covid truther. Understand that not everyone lives in the black and white world you live in.

Sorry for your loss.

Let the kids play.

Comment

True colors being shown here tonight as always

Keep it classy, folks

Comment

This thread had done nothing if not demonstrate the moral hypocrisy and bankruptcy of the "Let Them Play" crowd.

Comment

Keep it classy?

Comment

Keep it classy?

Comment

Which Clubs still aren’t playing at this point. Seems like almost all in Eastern Washington are.

Comment

Keep it classy?
                            No, keep it gassy. Eat beans, go vegan!

Comment

Which Clubs still aren’t playing at this point. Seems like almost all in Eastern Washington are.
                              That would be interesting if true, because I believe that is a blatant and direct opposition to the Governor's recent announcement, technically an executive order???

Comment

The travel advisory? It’s just that, an advisory, not a law. WPFC and PAC just played in Phoenix. Reign played in Utah last month. Washington Timbers are hopping across the border to Oregon last I knew. Surf Phoenix has Crossfire on their “committed to the event” graphic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X