Nobody voted for joe biden..They voted to remove trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe he called you a goat fkr, and I can’t stop laughing.

Comment

This is pretty telling. Here’s what our worst enemy thought of Biden.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...RGS_story.html

Before his death, Osama bin Laden boldly commanded his network to organize special cells in Afghanistan and Pakistan to attack the aircraft of President Obama and Gen. David H. Petraeus.

“The reason for concentrating on them,” the al-Qaeda leader explained to his top lieutenant, “is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency. . . . Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis. As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour . . . and killing him would alter the war’s path” in Afghanistan.

Comment

So it begins! First concerts now airlines. Soon it will be all restaurants and sporting events. I just wonder what the anti-vaxers and the women’s choice control of ones body people will think about this. Doesn’t really surprise me considering Oregon just imposed an ordinance that will put you in jail for 30 days and $1200 fine for not wearing a mask. Buckle up people. This is what you voted for!

https://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-c...-its-necessity

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          So it begins! First concerts now airlines. Soon it will be all restaurants and sporting events. I just wonder what the anti-vaxers and the women’s choice control of ones body people will think about this. Doesn’t really surprise me considering Oregon just imposed an ordinance that will put you in jail for 30 days and $1200 fine for not wearing a mask. Buckle up people. This is what you voted for!

https://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-c...-its-necessity
          STFU you alarmist and pusher of lies.

Comment

STFU you alarmist and pusher of lies.
            😂😂😂 The Russian Conspiracy theorist doesn’t like it when the tables are turned. Since when did the Washington Post become a pusher of lies? I’m sorry your boy is being exposed. Get ready because it will be a long 4 years for snowflakes like you!

Comment

😂😂😂 The Russian Conspiracy theorist doesn’t like it when the tables are turned. Since when did the Washington Post become a pusher of lies? I’m sorry your boy is being exposed. Get ready because it will be a long 4 years for snowflakes like you!
              Well I wouldn't have told you to shut up like that poster, he is right about you. You spread lies. Do us all a favor and just stop posting about politics, you are not intellectually capable of doing that.

Comment

Well I wouldn't have told you to shut up like that poster, he is right about you. You spread lies. Do us all a favor and just stop posting about politics, you are not intellectually capable of doing that.
                Spreading lies? 😂. What did I tell you about canceling people that libtards disagree with? Now you idiots are doing it to your own. Why? Because she the thanked and hugged somebody from the other side for conducting a civil confirmation process. Such much for the party of inclusiveness and tolerance. Your party is sinking this country. You’re just to brainwashed to see it. Don’t blame me, I’m just the messenger. You’re the one who voted for these people.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/feinst...ssives-barrett

The 87-year-old Feinstein was targeted by far-left progressive groups after she was seen quickly hugging Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina after the end of the hearings in October for the Supreme Court confirmation of Barrett.

Feinstein also told Graham, "I just want to thank you. This has been one of the best set of hearings that I've participated in. Thank you so much for your leadership."

Comment

I’ve never seen a political party with more conspiracy theory nut jobs than the Democratic Party. Not one of their theories, lies, or propaganda BS has come true. Russian agent, anyone??? Get ready for CNN’s latest. It’s a doozy! I repeat, this is CNN 😂

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...dow-government

CNN's Crazed Brinkley Claims Trump Will Form a 'Shadow Government' with Rush Limbaugh

On Saturday morning’s CNN Newsroom, co-host Victor Blackwell and guest host Amara Walker collaborated with presidential historian Douglas Brinkley and political and New York Times national security correspondent David E. Sanger to push insane conspiracy theories about President Trump. Walker suggested that Trump is committing “sedition” and Brinkley crazily declared that Trump will “create a kind of second shadow government out of Mar-a-Lago” with Rush Limbaugh.

Comment

I’ve never seen a political party with more conspiracy theory nut jobs than the Democratic Party. Not one of their theories, lies, or propaganda BS has come true. Russian agent, anyone??? Get ready for CNN’s latest. It’s a doozy! I repeat, this is CNN 😂

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...dow-government

CNN's Crazed Brinkley Claims Trump Will Form a 'Shadow Government' with Rush Limbaugh

On Saturday morning’s CNN Newsroom, co-host Victor Blackwell and guest host Amara Walker collaborated with presidential historian Douglas Brinkley and political and New York Times national security correspondent David E. Sanger to push insane conspiracy theories about President Trump. Walker suggested that Trump is committing “sedition” and Brinkley crazily declared that Trump will “create a kind of second shadow government out of Mar-a-Lago” with Rush Limbaugh.
                    What a nut job you are. Stop with the lies and crazy talk.

Comment

What a nut job you are. Stop with the lies and crazy talk.
                      I agree with you. CNN should stop with the lies. Sad to see people in the MSM would actually air this. You’re right, definitely nut jobs!

Comment

First they ban Thanksgiving family gatherings now they’re banning alcohol sales. This is what you voted for. More rights taken away. Like I said, buckle up this is just the beginning.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...nksgiving-eve/

“This isn’t going to decrease alcohol consumption. Like Prohibition did 90 years ago, it’s only going to increase drinking because now drinking comes with a taste of the forbidden. Anyone who wants to drink on Thanksgiving Eve is going to drink and “exchange fluids” at home, while the bars and restaurants, that have already been ravaged by Wolf’s lunatic shutdowns, remain empty on the kind of night that might have otherwise helped them recover financially.”

“And wouldn’t it be better if people drank at restaurants and bars that enforce social distancing as opposed to drinking at home parties (which is what everyone’s going to do now) that don’t enforce social distancing?”

“He’s singling out the bar and restaurant business. The virus isn’t singling out the bar and restaurant business. Wolf is. And what, you’re safer from the virus drinking mineral water at a bar or restaurant than you are a beer?”

Comment

Welcome to the New USA! If this doesn’t scare you than you’re in on it. It won’t be long before folks will find out that Trump was on to something.

https://youtu.be/JBmARSYtGdA

Comment

Biden’s potential pick for Health Secretary just shut down grocery stores and other essential businesses in New Mexico as she issued a shelter in place order. Buckle up!!!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...eeks?_amp=true

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...ry-pick-440520

More than 25 essential businesses were shut down as of Monday afternoon, including a number of grocery stores and major retailers.

The closures include two Walmarts in Albuquerque and one in Santa Fe, an Albertson’s in Roswell, a Smiths Food & Drug Center in Albuquerque and New Mexico Food Distribution Center in Albuquerque.

New Mexicans are now waiting outside, standing in line for up to two hours, local news reports indicate, which the governor’s office has disputed.

“Our state currently suffers from high unemployment brought on by the same governor who passed a controversial energy law that will kill jobs and raise electric rates. The fact she will keep cashing her taxpayer-funded paycheck while her constituents stand in line for food should surprise no one.”

Comment

American citizens are now being threatened with mandatory quarantine, jail time and $1000 violation fees. BUCKLE UP!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ng-quarantine/

Law enforcement will be “out in-force” as the holidays approach, stopping vehicles at certain New York City checkpoints, and there will be “consequences” for violating quarantine requirements, Sheriff Joseph Fucito said on Tuesday.

“Sheriff teams will be out in-force as the holidays approach. There will be vehicle checkpoints at key bridges and crossings throughout New York City,” Fucito announced during a Tuesday press conference alongside Mayor Bill de Blasio (D).

“Sheriff will also be conducting checkpoints at curbside drop off bus stops – so, out-of-state buses coming into New York City, when they drop off at the curb, they will be met by sheriff teams,” he said, explaining that they will also be “serving Department of Health general orders for travelers arriving in New York, advising him of the quarantine and what they have to do in order to

While neighboring state travelers are exempt from the travel advisory, others are expected to “obtain a test within three days of departure, prior to arrival in New York,” quarantine for three days, and obtain another coronavirus test on the fourth day.

“If both tests comes back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine early upon receipt of the second negative diagnostic test,” according to the state’s travel advisory.

“Violation of a self-quarantine travel regulation may result in deputy sheriffs serving you a mandatory quarantine order issued by the Health Commissioner. In cases of violation, Deputies could serve you with a civil summons that carries a $1,000 fine,” he said, although he emphasized that officers will be focusing primarily on large gatherings:

Comment

Imagine what this country will look like in 20 years. It's just a matter of time before Christmas will be cancelled. So sad! This is what you voted for!

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...-be-replaced/#

Portland State Prof Cornel Pewewardy: Thanksgiving Is Offensive, Must Be Replaced

During a recent guest lecture at Washington State University, Portland State University Professor Cornel Pewewardy told students that Thanksgiving should be replaced with a “National Day of Mourning.”

“There are various alternatives to Thanksgiving, Pewewardy said. This includes acknowledging the National Day of Mourning, U.S. Congressional Resolution and Day of Atonement,” a student newspaper report reads. “Schools should ban Thanksgiving as a holiday, and instead call the time off ‘fall break’ and celebrate Indigenous culture.”

Breitbart News reported this week that a column in the University of Virginia student newspaper encouraged students to stand up to their “racist” family members over the Thanksgiving holiday. The columnist, a student at the university, argued that students should push back against the “hateful rhetoric, conspiratorial thinking and virulent racism” of Trump supporters in their families.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X