Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

He had no ownership stake, and didn’t even have a bonus structure, so what did he have to loose to write the book.
    Well that’s not true. Griffen was on a bonus scheme. Go and ask your sources how much he was paid as a settlement. Griffen wrote the book to settle scores and still make money for himself. I’d love to read a counter book that exposes the loser.

Griffen is a coward that left hundreds and hundreds of people out of work.

Griffen sacrificed staff to siphon money to his hedge fund buddies and receive a nice redundancy package. That’s right - Griffen received a payout from GPS parents money that was paid for services not rendered.

Every club in North America survived covid. GPS just happened to pay off investors on the sign off from Griffen.

A nice little payday for a sabbatical to write his fantasy novel.

He is the biggest criminal of them all.

Comment

Nice try blaming it on griffen. I was there thru it all. the book acurate

DOJ was investigating the b brothers for a couple of years.

Legacy was a giant fraud. St Pierre and jb were made for each other. jB sold lies to st Pierre and he needed to keep it going or else the whole thing would crater. doj and Covid exposed it all
      Nice one Steve.

Karma has already caught up with you.

Comment

Nice try - griffen wasn’t paid a penny you morons. He quit because payroll wasn’t going to be paid and was trying to get refunds issued to parents. There was no settlement - he slams the hedge fund in the book too

St Pierre’s wife is the one who writes this crap - uses the word karma all the time. She is trying to cover up for her husband. The facts are the facts - legacy never turned a profit since the day it was founded. I work with the original partners - they told me

I worked at legacy - she texted me an a bunch of other employees a few weekend ago claiming more wacky stuff. Crazy town

Comment

Nice try blaming it on griffen. I was there thru it all. the book acurate

DOJ was investigating the b brothers for a couple of years.

Legacy was a giant fraud. St Pierre and jb were made for each other. jB sold lies to st Pierre and he needed to keep it going or else the whole thing would crater. doj and Covid exposed it all
          You were there thru it all were you? If you really know anything you must have been part of JBs inner circle which was tight. If you weren’t then you know nothing, I was there too and us staff weren’t told anything it was a shambles the level of communication. Griffen was arrogant, I assume you remember his presentation at Foxwoods, of course you don’t as you weren’t there your a liar. Us staff didn’t know anything except everyone was corrupt MH was the one who was loyal to all his throughout.

Comment

Nailed it☝️
            Steel is a joke. Have you seen their younger teams? FD is an atrocious human being and will drive what’s left into the ground.

Comment

You were there thru it all were you? If you really know anything you must have been part of JBs inner circle which was tight. If you weren’t then you know nothing, I was there too and us staff weren’t told anything it was a shambles the level of communication. Griffen was arrogant, I assume you remember his presentation at Foxwoods, of course you don’t as you weren’t there your a liar. Us staff didn’t know anything except everyone was corrupt MH was the one who was loyal to all his throughout.
              Interesting no reply to the above from the person who had been thru it all, either trying to extend their phoney visa or they are awaiting work authorisation for their phoney marriage. When at GPS you knew nothing too busy handing out fliers, working camps, coaching town programs or printing APs pass cards.

Comment

Steel is a joke. Have you seen their younger teams? FD is an atrocious human being and will drive what’s left into the ground.
                Please add this to steel thread plz

Comment

She did the same at JSSA once her Dad stepped aside!

Comment

Yeah PT, add it to the steel thread on please.

Comment

Juventus and Surf - are their any clubs that want to do business with them?

Comment

From my time there a few years ago now, Gavin was definitely in the JB inner circle along with AP, JH, PB, JC, McD, LB just to name a few. Some left because they could see what was happening. Other stayed because they have no moral compass.

Comment

Juventus and Surf - are their any clubs that want to do business with them?
                          They all do

Comment

Seems that loyalty came the other way and juventus is the winner.

Comment

From my time there a few years ago now, Gavin was definitely in the JB inner circle along with AP, JH, PB, JC, McD, LB just to name a few. Some left because they could see what was happening. Other stayed because they have no moral compass.
                              Some of these remain in that circle. Can see NEFC and Surf striking an agreement any day now.

Comment

Nice try - griffen wasn’t paid a penny you morons. He quit because payroll wasn’t going to be paid and was trying to get refunds issued to parents. There was no settlement - he slams the hedge fund in the book too
                                Steve - stop lying. You took a huge payoff on your final day. A payoff so big you could afford to take a sabbatical and write your fiction.

The spin you had any concern for payroll or refunds is laughable.

Karma. Tick tock.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X