Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GSA has informed president-elect Joe Biden the administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

Huzzah!
    Trump was told today when he has to stop using Airforce One.

Good stuff.

Comment

If he's dumb enough to cut employees because HE isn't making enough then he's a pretty sh*ty employer and business person.
      Wow this is the dumbest post I’ve ever seen.

Comment

You're funny. What's an interlocutory appeal? More importantly, are there any interlocutory appeals pending before Alito? You're so dumb that I won't carry on with this discussion any longer. You're the same one waiting for the Kraken. Go send Trump more money dummy.
        Read up on civil procedure before making a fool out of yourself.

P.S. repeating dummy constantly doesn’t substitute for a real argument and only serves to make you sound like the idiot in the room.

Comment

You're funny. What's an interlocutory appeal? More importantly, are there any interlocutory appeals pending before Alito? You're so dumb that I won't carry on with this discussion any longer. You're the same one waiting for the Kraken. Go send Trump more money dummy.
          And of course you won’t carry on with the discussion because you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Anytime the topic moves above your intellectual ability you post a new headline.

Comment

Trump was told today when he has to stop using Airforce One.

Good stuff.
            The sh!t you believe hahahahaha

Comment

“The U.S. Supreme Court justices still retain vestiges of the days of riding circuit; each justice is designated to hear certain interlocutory appeals from specific circuits and can unilaterally decide them or refer them to the entire court.” But sure it doesn’t matter whether it’s Kagan or Alito..

Tell your 3 imaginary lawyer friends I say hi 😊.
              You cut and pasted that from Wikipedia. Otherwise point me to your source. Wkipedia doesn't even have a source for your quote. I also couldn't find a single instance where this happened. Show us where it has.

A circuit justice is primarily responsible for emergency requests (for example, an application to block an execution or to allow it to go forward) from the geographic area covered by his or her circuit, as well as more mundane matters, such as requests to extend filing deadlines. However, justices can and often do refer significant emergency requests to the full court – a role that has taken on increased importance in recent years with the sharp uptick in activity on the court’s “shadow docket.” A map of geographical regions covered by each circuit is available here.

https://www.scotusblog.com/2020/11/c...assignments-2/

Comment

You cut and pasted that from Wikipedia. Otherwise point me to your source. Wkipedia doesn't even have a source for your quote. I also couldn't find a single instance where this happened. Show us where it has.

A circuit justice is primarily responsible for emergency requests (for example, an application to block an execution or to allow it to go forward) from the geographic area covered by his or her circuit, as well as more mundane matters, such as requests to extend filing deadlines. However, justices can and often do refer significant emergency requests to the full court – a role that has taken on increased importance in recent years with the sharp uptick in activity on the court’s “shadow docket.” A map of geographical regions covered by each circuit is available here.

Judiciary act of 1789

Comment

Thanks for telling everybody you aren’t a lawyer by the way.

Comment

PA Supreme Court rejected the Trump campaign effort to block counting of certain absentee ballots. Game over loser cons wahhhh wahhh wahhhh

Comment

Judiciary act of 1789
                      Thanks for proving my point. You lifted a quote from Wikepedia and used it as your source. You have no idea what you're talking about. You couldn't point us to a single instance where a supreme court justice steps in and decided an interlocutory appeal in the 3d circuit. That's because it's never ever happened. But if it has I'm sure you will point us to your source. Dummy.

Comment

PA Supreme Court rejected the Trump campaign effort to block counting of certain absentee ballots. Game over loser cons wahhhh wahhh wahhhh
                        Obviously. Sidney Powell didn't argue that case. I'm sure she'll handle the appeal before SCOTUS. Right after she feeds the Kraken.

Comment

Obviously. Sidney Powell didn't argue that case. I'm sure she'll handle the appeal before SCOTUS. Right after she feeds the Kraken.
                          Didn’t you hear? It’s now KrakenOnSteroids! Lol!

Can’t wait for it. It’s going to be the most epic faceplant ever. Lol

Comment

Oh, and did you hear that Biden has been officially recognized by the U.S. govt. as President-Elect? Suck it!

Comment

Thanks for proving my point. You lifted a quote from Wikepedia and used it as your source. You have no idea what you're talking about. You couldn't point us to a single instance where a supreme court justice steps in and decided an interlocutory appeal in the 3d circuit. That's because it's never ever happened. But if it has I'm sure you will point us to your source. Dummy.
                              It’s comical that you continue posting. “You couldn't point us to a single instance where a supreme court justice steps in and decided an interlocutory appeal in the 3d circuit.” I got a good laugh in. Please continue

Comment

Oh, and did you hear that Biden has been officially recognized by the U.S. govt. as President-Elect? Suck it!
                                Of course Trump still hasn't "conceded". He never will. But he tweeted it's "in the best interest of the country" to move forward. Thanksgiving should be a lot of fun at the WH this year :). Trump can sulk all day long about losing all the trappings of being POTUS - the adoring crowds, being waited on hand and foot, he gets a semi hard-on having SS agents protecting him (he's abnormally obsessed with macho imagery), spending tax payer dollars to go golfing. It's been a great life for a grifter con man.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X