Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 week shutdown starting November 30th

Will this affect outdoor sports, including soccer? Or is this for only indoor sports? Anyone want to guess?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will this affect outdoor sports, including soccer? Or is this for only indoor sports? Anyone want to guess?
    I believe the announcement said "all organized sports," with the exception of NCAA and professional.

Comment

So, coaches stay home for 2 weeks. Kids, play on! That's not organized. Try to stop us.

Comment

Love your enthusiasm
        So the work around is have an enthusiastic dad run the practice and no coaches but are the fields allowed to be rented and indoor facilities are closed so then what?

Comment

So, coaches stay home for 2 weeks. Kids, play on! That's not organized. Try to stop us.
          You're an idiot. And I'm sure Trump won the election as well

Comment

What’s everyone doing to keep their kids active with a ball over the next two weeks? Kids get bored fast alone in the backyard if your lucky enough to have one.

Comment

What are the chances the kids get to play again starting in another week?

Comment

What are the chances the kids get to play again starting in another week?
                zero. gina will hold us off until Jan.

Comment

Two week about to turn into 6 weeks just watch...

Comment

I’m dreading this Thursday gov speech, with us being “worst” in the country I only expect more shutdowns.

Comment

Another week! Ugh. Why the gyms? So wrong. And the lack of posts on TS in RI means either RI has given up on soccer or they are sneaking it in ...

Comment

Zoom sucks and I hope the company goes bankrupt as soon as this virus is under control!

Gina sucks and I wish she would have taken the HHS position so she could leave us alone!

Comment

Zoom sucks and I hope the company goes bankrupt as soon as this virus is under control!

Gina sucks and I wish she would have taken the HHS position so she could leave us alone!

Comment

Zoom zoom zooming again...

Comment

No to zoom.

No, we can't zoom again. I flat out told our coach no thank you. My kid lost his love for soccer over the spring due to forced zoom practices after a day of on line learning. Zoom soccer is really not cool. Better for the clubs to send out an email with a workout chart to fill out at home. Like print it out and write in it to track juggling, setups, planks, etc. The club should plan to schedule extra practices when RI is done pausing instead of the zoom crap. Our kids hate it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X