Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Idiot, what are your other options that will allow your kid to play against the best competition. How do you think your kid will have credible exposure game after game and in the best showcases. What are better options in this area. There are none, bottom line!
    Your poor kid.

Comment

Idiot, what are your other options that will allow your kid to play against the best competition. How do you think your kid will have credible exposure game after game and in the best showcases. What are better options in this area. There are none, bottom line!
      You are kidding right? Is it April’s Fool’s yet?

Comment

Unfortunately, Boca and Weston are the only ones with access to this showcase, sucks but it is what it is

Comment

A full year since they announced a partnership between Boca United and Boynton. They still cannot decide on a name. If they can't do something as simple as that, how do you think their program is run?

#sh!tshow

Comment

Will be most likely be same coaches
            U14: current u18 coach who took over from guy that quit
            U15: Paul Chung
            16/17: mark chung
            18/19 : mark Burnett
            ^^^This is the plan that I heard.

Comment

^^^This is the plan that I heard.
              Same sh!t, different day.

Comment

Dumbest post ever. I'd hate to be your kid "Go play on a ****ty team and lose a lot of games, waste your young playing years, and learn to hate soccer so that maybe, just maybe, you can get a college scholarship to some 4th rate school." Did you ever consider the fact that your kid wants to have fun and views you as the big fun-sucker, determined to turn soccer into something it isn't?

Comment

Dumbest post ever. I'd hate to be your kid "Go play on a ****ty team and lose a lot of games, waste your young playing years, and learn to hate soccer so that maybe, just maybe, you can get a college scholarship to some 4th rate school." Did you ever consider the fact that your kid wants to have fun and views you as the big fun-sucker, determined to turn soccer into something it isn't?
                  He nicknamed his kid, "Retirement Plan."

Instead of taking a bit of self-responsibility and planning for his child's future, he is relying on his kid to fend for his own college tuition. With all of that success, his child can play soccer at a never-heard college, graduate, and then return to be a youth soccer coach. They seem to do very well for themselves, right?

I'll have another nice, big, tall glass of kool-aid please. Why thank you EE.

Comment

Tryouts Saturday!! Exciting times

Peanut gallery?

Comment

While you are the BU tryouts keep in mind they.....

don't care about your kid
                      don't develop
                      don't follow DA training guidelines
                      don't place long term individual development ahead of short term goals
                      don't emphasize building out of the back (punt and chase in the DA)
                      don't encourage creativity on the field
                      don't communicate
                      don't run a meritocracy

When EE calls the huddle after tryouts and starts talking about the "path to the NT", ask him.....
                      how many kids have seen that path or even a path to D1 colleges?

When EE calls the huddle after tryouts and starts talking about "culture" and character, ask him.....
                      what changes to culture were implemented this year as a follow up to his promise to change the culture last year.?

Comment

Time to put up or shut up people. If BU is sooooooo bad, then bounce to FC Prime.

Help forge the beginnings of a new club and still get high level exposure. Are you scared? Do you just love to complain?

I, for one, am very interested to watch the drama unfold. Weston. Sunrise. Boca. Parents....you are on the clock.

Comment

Time to put up or shut up people. If BU is sooooooo bad, then bounce to FC Prime.

Help forge the beginnings of a new club and still get high level exposure. Are you scared? Do you just love to complain?

I, for one, am very interested to watch the drama unfold. Weston. Sunrise. Boca. Parents....you are on the clock.
                          Yeah, sign me up. Let me move my kids to a club that has no players, no teams, no coaches, and no fields. Only things I can find are a website and a Florida Certificate of Incorporation that was filed 2 weeks AFTER the ECNL announcement. That latter move making it very suspicious on what deal was made with US Club. How can a company that is not incorporated make a contract like that? Nothing sneaky there.

Congrats. FC Prime may take the sh!tshow designation away from BU.

FC Prime...you are on the clock.

Comment

Yeah, sign me up. Let me move my kids to a club that has no players, no teams, no coaches, and no fields. Only things I can find are a website and a Florida Certificate of Incorporation that was filed 2 weeks AFTER the ECNL announcement. That latter move making it very suspicious on what deal was made with US Club. How can a company that is not incorporated make a contract like that? Nothing sneaky there.

Congrats. FC Prime may take the sh!tshow designation away from BU.

FC Prime...you are on the clock.
                            Ok, your decision...stay at Boca and continue your excellent development via 1 1/2 practices of rondo, perfecting your 15 foot pass technique. Enjoy the continued success of the club. Best of luck. See you here doing the same complaining, hand wringing, and threatening to leave next season. Enjoy.

Comment

Ok, your decision...stay at Boca and continue your excellent development via 1 1/2 practices of rondo, perfecting your 15 foot pass technique. Enjoy the continued success of the club. Best of luck. See you here doing the same complaining, hand wringing, and threatening to leave next season. Enjoy.
                              What a terrible reply! You ignore the major concerns and go back to insults. Decision made right there. Why go from one sh!tshow to another? Pull it together FC Prime. if you are not ready to answer simple questions about your new club, it will fall apart quickly. Players have already suffered through 2 failed years of ECNL and 1 year of GDA. Offering us more of the same is not an incentive.

Comment

What a terrible reply! You ignore the major concerns and go back to insults. Decision made right there. Why go from one sh!tshow to another? Pull it together FC Prime. if you are not ready to answer simple questions about your new club, it will fall apart quickly. Players have already suffered through 2 failed years of ECNL and 1 year of GDA. Offering us more of the same is not an incentive.
                                Bro chill. I'm not FC prime. I'm a parent on a message board. Who clearly stated a couple threads back that I'm interested in watching it unfold. Call it morbid curiousity.

It's not my show. Just as BU is not my mess.

All you posters, however, are bizarrely entertaining. Thank you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X