X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schools for All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Stanford's and NC's are usually out of touch for most players.
    Jeff Cup will draw tons of top schools especially from the Northeast.

Since when are you the "showcase" expert?
    The joke is on the people who spend the money to go to an event that they believe will lead to the quality exposure of years past. There are plenty of lower level D1 schools (D2 D3 NAIA) attending which is a significant increase from years past. There are schools for everyone and Jefferson will meet the needs of most of the kids attending. If you want an event with guaranteed attendance of the majority of D1 schools including the power conferences, than go to a GDA or ECNL team.

Comment

The joke is on the people who spend the money to go to an event that they believe will lead to the quality exposure of years past. There are plenty of lower level D1 schools (D2 D3 NAIA) attending which is a significant increase from years past. There are schools for everyone and Jefferson will meet the needs of most of the kids attending. If you want an event with guaranteed attendance of the majority of D1 schools including the power conferences, than go to a GDA or ECNL team.
      I don't think too many non ECNL or non GDA parents expected it would be as strong as it once was unless they've been oblivious to the changes in youth soccer over the past two years. But for players in that target range of the schools attending they'll all be content with the weekend's exposure. That's the whole point - matching up college with players that are appropriate for the colleges attending.

Comment

Idiot, Its all about the numbers who's not there and why. 1)The Stanfords and NC's would not come anyway. Those leagues have bottom dwellers and they are not there. 2) The schools that are coming are probably not truly scouting but trying to recruit the few that have already been identified 3) If there are so many schools not going you know the events has changed from years past and it is no a D2 and D3 showcase
        You're a dolt

Comment

After walking the fields yesterday I saw many top coaches in attendance.
          In just a few minutes of walking I passed Duke, Penn State, Ohio State, etc, etc.

The talk of "D-2, and D-3" only is BS.

Comment

In just a few minutes of walking I passed Duke, Penn State, Ohio State, etc, etc.

No way! Do you think people were lying on talking soccer? I'm appalled.

Comment

Shocking right?!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X