Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK, what is going on with attendance of Jef Cup. Im looking at the registered coaches and I kinda understand "0" Pac 10 that is west coast, Acc country and less than 1/2 attending, 3 out of 12 from big 10, 2 Sec attending, "0" big 12, American has 4 attending. What a waste of money and time!
    Let me break you news because it seems like you have been living in a cave. 94.8% of the NCAA 1st Division Recruits from the big schools are now recruiting from DA showcases. Colleges are no longer attending travel tournaments. Of course there's always that one or two kids colleges ae interested in but numbers don't lie, see NCAA scholarship report on their website.

Comment

Let me break you news because it seems like you have been living in a cave. 94.8% of the NCAA 1st Division Recruits from the big schools are now recruiting from DA showcases. Colleges are no longer attending travel tournaments. Of course there's always that one or two kids colleges ae interested in but numbers don't lie, see NCAA scholarship report on their website.
      Douche bag. The posts are obviously about girls soccer. Your DA stats refer to boys soccer.

Congrats on being 1st azzhole of the day.

Comment

Douche bag. The posts are obviously about girls soccer. Your DA stats refer to boys soccer.

Congrats on being 1st azzhole of the day.
        Reality hurts. Travel ECNL is dead on the arrival of GDA. Game over sh*t clubs. ECNL and travel days are over!

Comment

Reality hurts. Travel ECNL is dead on the arrival of GDA. Game over sh*t clubs. ECNL and travel days are over!
          You must think these college coaches are complete idiots.

Comment

Weather doesn't look good for this weekend .

Comment

Not at all surprising that when you split the soccer pie into smaller pieces something will take a hit. The pie didn't get bigger just because USSF added their own league. Most ECNL teams don't do Jeff cup since they have their own ECNL events. ECNL will be just fine; NPL will shrink but not go away either. Coaches need to fill thousands of spots each year. Find the league that will help you reach the level of college soccer you aspire too.

Comment

Half the Ivy's will not be in attendabce! and BTW my kid just committed to an IVY.
                It's "Ivies" and not "Ivy's", bright boy. Know what a possessive is.

I hope your kid is brighter than you are.

Comment

OK, what is going on with attendance of Jef Cup. Im looking at the registered coaches and I kinda understand "0" Pac 10 that is west coast, Acc country and less than 1/2 attending, 3 out of 12 from big 10, 2 Sec attending, "0" big 12, American has 4 attending. What a waste of money and time!
                  I just checked the list of registered coaches expecting it to be really bad based on what you wrote. I am not sure what you expect. It looks like great attendance and there are a lot of quality schools and programs.

Let me guess.....your little Mia is just getting out of her U-Little years and going to be the next big thing. It's only the Stanfords, USCs, etc for her.........

Comment

Big 10: Northwestern, Michigan, Illinois, Maryland, Purdue, Wisconsin
                    ACC: NC State, Pittsburgh, Virginia, VT, Wake Forest, Louisville
                    SEC: Vanderbilt, Mississippi State
                    Big East: Georgetown, Xavier, Marquette, Seton Hall
                    Ivy: Brown, Columbia, Penn, Princeton
                    AAC: E Carolina, Temple, Cincinnati, UCF

Yada, yada, yada

What's the problem?

Comment

Big 10: Northwestern, Michigan, Illinois, Maryland, Purdue, Wisconsin
                      ACC: NC State, Pittsburgh, Virginia, VT, Wake Forest, Louisville
                      SEC: Vanderbilt, Mississippi State
                      Big East: Georgetown, Xavier, Marquette, Seton Hall
                      Ivy: Brown, Columbia, Penn, Princeton
                      AAC: E Carolina, Temple, Cincinnati, UCF

Yada, yada, yada

What's the problem?
                      no problem at all, whole thing is cancelled now, so this is a waste of a thread

Comment

no problem at all, whole thing is cancelled now, so this is a waste of a thread
                        No, no it isn't. They got a little snow up there earlier today but it's already melting. Forecast through the weekend is upper 40s, no precipitation. Bundle up - kids from NE will be used to those temps, FL kids will not.

Keep on trollin' troll.

Comment

We are thrilled. Theres several ivy league schools there. Were putting a great education over winning a d1 championship. Maybe your kid should study more.
                          Hate to be the grammar police but if you are going to stress the importance of education...

Comment

I just checked the list of registered coaches expecting it to be really bad based on what you wrote. I am not sure what you expect. It looks like great attendance and there are a lot of quality schools and programs.

Let me guess.....your little Mia is just getting out of her U-Little years and going to be the next big thing. It's only the Stanfords, USCs, etc for her.........
                            Idiot, Its all about the numbers who's not there and why. 1)The Stanfords and NC's would not come anyway. Those leagues have bottom dwellers and they are not there. 2) The schools that are coming are probably not truly scouting but trying to recruit the few that have already been identified 3) If there are so many schools not going you know the events has changed from years past and it is no a D2 and D3 showcase

Comment

Idiot, Its all about the numbers who's not there and why. 1)The Stanfords and NC's would not come anyway. Those leagues have bottom dwellers and they are not there. 2) The schools that are coming are probably not truly scouting but trying to recruit the few that have already been identified 3) If there are so many schools not going you know the events has changed from years past and it is no a D2 and D3 showcase
                              The Stanford's and NC's are usually out of touch for most players.
                              Jeff Cup will draw tons of top schools especially from the Northeast.

Since when are you the "showcase" expert?

Comment

The Stanford's and NC's are usually out of touch for most players.
                                Jeff Cup will draw tons of top schools especially from the Northeast.

Since when are you the "showcase" expert?

Since he is a d-bag living vicariously through his kid with no true accomplishments of his own outside of getting his wife knocked and producing offspring that can kick a ball around. Dollars to donuts a DNA test would probably show the kid is not his anyway.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X