Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tricia is going to prime FC ecnl, I hear she’s taking Other coaches with her. Does my daughters team have a future? Tim Miller is her coach and I hear he’s leaving even though he assured the girls he ain’t. But what is he supposed to say to them now in March.
    im not sure this is a done deal. is it definitely the case? i hear TM is staying. TT to prime is speculated, but is it for sure?

this would be worse case scenario for weston. losing those two hurts the entire girls side no denying it.

those two to prime and i think you see player defections

Comment

im not sure this is a done deal. is it definitely the case? i hear TM is staying. TT to prime is speculated, but is it for sure?

this would be worse case scenario for weston. losing those two hurts the entire girls side no denying it.

those two to prime and i think you see player defections
      I doubt any of the stars from any of the age groups is going from Weston gda to prime ecnl, if the coaching situation is a “well let you know after u sign and pay” some of the northern Broward South palm girls will just go with crappy BU. at least the girls side has good coaches who aren’t going anywhere anytime soon

Comment

I doubt any of the stars from any of the age groups is going from Weston gda to prime ecnl, if the coaching situation is a “well let you know after u sign and pay” some of the northern Broward South palm girls will just go with crappy BU. at least the girls side has good coaches who aren’t going anywhere anytime soon
        That's the key... who'll be the coaches replacing TT and TM if they leave...They need to be known names with B licenses or many girls will leave.

Comment

What's the better option "crappy BU" or prime ecnl with TT?

Comment

Tricia (TT) and Tim (TM) will probably leave, he cant tell his kids this because it will destroy team before tryouts. it makes sense. when you are with weston, you have to deal with too many outside forces, wealthy parental influences and such. Prime FC will be a fresh start away from Zigler and Pastora. They can do things their way. Its the smart move.

Comment

Tricia (TT) and Tim (TM) will probably leave, he cant tell his kids this because it will destroy team before tryouts. it makes sense. when you are with weston, you have to deal with too many outside forces, wealthy parental influences and such. Prime FC will be a fresh start away from Zigler and Pastora. They can do things their way. Its the smart move.
              How many GDA teams did TT coach at Weston? TT wasn't my coach at Weston this year so what's the big deal? Are you suggesting people are going to leave because she isn't going to coach someone else's kid. There are 5 teams in GDA, are you an idiot? SMH!

Comment

How many GDA teams did TT coach at Weston? TT wasn't my coach at Weston this year so what's the big deal? Are you suggesting people are going to leave because she isn't going to coach someone else's kid. There are 5 teams in GDA, are you an idiot? SMH!
                What was being said is that there aren't many OTHER top coaches at Weston. Big shoes to fill if TT and TM are leaving. Not to mention the biggest shoes yet to be filled since Parra left.

Comment

so bu has good coaches on the girls side but not so much talent, weston has good talent but noone knows who will be coaching them? its hard to find good b coaches... decisions decisions.....

prime isnt an option, its top money for complete uncertainty and b teams

Comment

What was being said is that there aren't many OTHER top coaches at Weston. Big shoes to fill if TT and TM are leaving. Not to mention the biggest shoes yet to be filled since Parra left.
                    Someone is coaching the Weston teams now and its working as the kids are committing and they are competitive in a BAD ***** league. What club has a great stable of coaches. I can't think of any club that has outstanding coaches in South Florida that people are wishing they could play for. So, basically that's your answer. As of right know, people want to play for TT at Weston. But she coached one DA team for less than half a season. Help me understand?

Comment

The biggest problem with Weston is the board. It's a bunch of loser wannabes that think they know soccer. Can't blame Carlos, Tricia, Tim etc for looking out for themselves. Sad that just a year and a half ago Weston was finally doing the right things and now it looks to be collapsing.

Comment

TT isn't that good of a coach to be a concern. Given her pedigree you'd expect some results. Truth is she underachieved here. Six figure salary for what?

Comment

so bu has good coaches on the girls side but not so much talent, weston has good talent but noone knows who will be coaching them? its hard to find good b coaches... decisions decisions.....

prime isnt an option, its top money for complete uncertainty and b teams
                          go to the boys side and recruit

Comment

5 GDA teams at Weston, really? Hmmmm...you seem like a nice girl, but maybe get your facts straight before you start calling people an idiot. Thanks.

Look CP is gone. TT is an experienced, well respected coach that coached two of the top level teams just last season before CP returned. Parents and players like her. If she was staying to take over for CP...people would be happy I think. Stability.

Ditto for TM. Not only that, but he coaches the age group that will be aging up into one of the FOUR gda teams for next year, so if he leaves...more uncertainty and a whole age group that likes him and are potentials to bounce.

Comment

http://www.gbysa.org/Default.aspx?tabid=331429

Crappy BU with good coaches

Lol

Comment

Coach Eddie!
                                Good luck with that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X