Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower Fairfield County Girls Teams

I'm sure people will think I'm trying to start something here but...I have a friend moving from NY to CT and he is looking to explore clubs for his kids. All I'm trying to do is come up with a comprehensive list of clubs for him. He will likely be in the Greenwich-Westport area, so looking for clubs in that general area. I'm not looking for opinions about which clubs are best - just trying to give him a starting point. He will have an 04 girl and a boy who is maybe an 08 or 09. Here is what I came up with in the area:

CFC Chelsea
    NYSC
    Shoreline
    CP-AC (Chelsea Piers)
    Everton
    CT Rush SW
    Beachside

Am I missing any others based in that area?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure people will think I'm trying to start something here but...I have a friend moving from NY to CT and he is looking to explore clubs for his kids. All I'm trying to do is come up with a comprehensive list of clubs for him. He will likely be in the Greenwich-Westport area, so looking for clubs in that general area. I'm not looking for opinions about which clubs are best - just trying to give him a starting point. He will have an 04 girl and a boy who is maybe an 08 or 09. Here is what I came up with in the area:

CFC Chelsea
    NYSC
    Shoreline
    CP-AC (Chelsea Piers)
    Everton
    CT Rush SW
    Beachside

Am I missing any others based in that area?
    Yankee
    CFC Arsenal
    Revolution

Those are further up the line so it depends on his location.

Comment

Yankee
      CFC Arsenal
      Revolution

So if you live in Fairfield County, your daughter can play for 1 of 10 "premier" soccer clubs, and this does not include any travel programs. We live in a true soccer "hotbed"!

Comment

Yankee
        CFC Arsenal
        Revolution

Thanks

Comment

So if you live in Fairfield County, your daughter can play for 1 of 10 "premier" soccer clubs, and this does not include any travel programs. We live in a true soccer "hotbed"!
          yeah well no one is commenting on quality, just who is out there. A few listed don't even have teams at every age group. If they guy's friend wants to find one that works for both a son and daughter then the list is almost none.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X