Who is the Wealthiest Club Owner in CT?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think CFC most likely has large pockets but I think Salvatore at Rush is making biggest killing. He runs side company called Extreme Soccer. That brings in a ton of profits with Camps, clinics and town programs. He puts immigrants on temporary visas to work as indentured servants and makes a killing. His Rush coaches are all miserable and keep rotating. He also owns Rush in NY and Rhode Island. He has been offering European trips for years and makes his biggest killing off those trips. Huge margins on those trips and probably makes more on those trips than everything else combined. Also wines and dines future travelers a couple of times a year on tour companies dime. He probably spends close to 6-8 weeks in Europe with those trips. Have not seen him on a CT soccer field in close to two years but he certainly does ok as a CT soccer guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I think CFC most likely has large pockets but I think Salvatore at Rush is making biggest killing. He runs side company called Extreme Soccer. That brings in a ton of profits with Camps, clinics and town programs. He puts immigrants on temporary visas to work as indentured servants and makes a killing. His Rush coaches are all miserable and keep rotating. He also owns Rush in NY and Rhode Island. He has been offering European trips for years and makes his biggest killing off those trips. Huge margins on those trips and probably makes more on those trips than everything else combined. Also wines and dines future travelers a couple of times a year on tour companies dime. He probably spends close to 6-8 weeks in Europe with those trips. Have not seen him on a CT soccer field in close to two years but he certainly does ok as a CT soccer guy!
      That would be Soccer Extreme

Comment

Coxon is the only owner of CFC? No chance.

Comment

Coxon is the only owner of CFC? No chance.
          Coxon is the bloated big watch, sharp car, dancing ponies... the others do the heavy lifting

Comment

That would be Soccer Extreme
            Maybe the other clubs should get in on trip business. Not that hard.

Comment

What company does he run that does the international tours? No mention of that under extreme website. How is this guy still around anyway, seems like every coach I speak with he's gotten over on.

Comment

Mickey Kydes soccer is bigger and much more profitable more town programs that are wealthier towns camps come with free labor (Beachside volunteer and coaches are working for tips. Wealthy parents more than willing to tip as just might get little johnny better chance at Beachside tryouts.

CFC boys do trips also every summer and they are ramping up camps.

Comment

There are a bunch of small boutique popup clubs making antidy sum for club owners here and there, like the Celtic branches. Not sure if cfc popups can make much cash.

Comment

What company does he run that does the international tours? No mention of that under extreme website. How is this guy still around anyway, seems like every coach I speak with he's gotten over on.
                    He created a separate company for the tours. He has positioned himself to be the international tour operator for Rush all across the country. That means he now runs 12-15 tours every year. He is making between 25,000-30,000 on each trip. That's why you don't really see him involved much at the local level. All the other owners are just paddling around in a little CT pond. Salvatore is going for the big time!! He can let his little grunts run the CT operation for peanuts.

Comment

JS is the biggest scumbag in the world. He will screw the Rush club bigtime Judy watch.

Comment

Everson by far. He has like 1,200 kids in his Brazil CT summer program at $300 a kid, plus runs town travel training programs in around 20 towns (mine pays him $40k a year), plus a ton of summer camps in a bunch of towns, plus year round training in Woodbridge, Futsal, plus the Ginga premier program. It's not even close.

Comment

Everson by far. He has like 1,200 kids in his Brazil CT summer program at $300 a kid, plus runs town travel training programs in around 20 towns (mine pays him $40k a year), plus a ton of summer camps in a bunch of towns, plus year round training in Woodbridge, Futsal, plus the Ginga premier program. It's not even close.
                          Very little costly overhead either

Comment

CFC must be paying their coaches ok. They have had the same coaches with them for years.
                            Is Coxon the only one with a piece of the CFC action? I thought there were a few others.

Comment

Is Coxon the only one with a piece of the CFC action? I thought there were a few others.
                              A bunch of others.

Comment

A bunch of others.
                                Coxon. Coxoff.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X