Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seeing how I only sent out one email (by guessing who you are), you have fallen into my trap. GOT YOU!! now I know exactly who you are
    But then wouldn't he also know exactly who you are as well now?

Comment

Ahhh...club soccer.

Back in the day, this was called a beer league.
      they're calling this a "high level" beer league.

Comment

they're calling this a "high level" beer league.
        "Elite" beer league

Comment

"Elite" beer league
          So the current teams that already fight for field space, get practices overlapping other teams practices, and can't seem to win a game now have to share with yet another team. FSA when you become a winning club, then you do this kind of thing! Until then, you are just ******* off your current customer base. Do you not even see people's frustration? Try becoming a place where people are proud to have their kid play first.

Comment

So the current teams that already fight for field space, get practices overlapping other teams practices, and can't seem to win a game now have to share with yet another team. FSA when you become a winning club, then you do this kind of thing! Until then, you are just ******* off your current customer base. Do you not even see people's frustration? Try becoming a place where people are proud to have their kid play first.
            We don't care. Go if aren't happy

FSA management

Comment

We don't care. Go if aren't happy

FSA management
              ps. don't forget to pay your balance on the way out the door.

Comment

fighting for what fields? you know they added like 4 more full size grass fields for a total of 8 outdoor fields right? you also know that this one team plays from mid may to mid July right?
                basically you are an effn idiot because you are talking out of your arse. I suggest you go post on the "talking out your arse" website where you are king

Comment

fighting for what fields? you know they added like 4 more full size grass fields for a total of 8 outdoor fields right? you also know that this one team plays from mid may to mid July right?
                  basically you are an effn idiot because you are talking out of your arse. I suggest you go post on the "talking out your arse" website where you are king
                  That is the most witty and insightful post I have seen in a month. Well done. You, sir, are a super genius of the first order.

Comment

That is the most witty and insightful post I have seen in a month. Well done. You, sir, are a super genius of the first order.
                    I’m glad your peanut sized brain can comprehend all this. Please look for the rest of your brain cells in your ahole

Comment

I’m glad your peanut sized brain can comprehend all this. Please look for the rest of your brain cells in your ahole
                      All I see in there is some of your wife's slobber. I'll keep looking though...

Comment

More fields = more space for D, E and F teams

Comment

More fields = more space for D, E and F teams
                          more fields but still the same inadequate parking. Who designs this shyte????

Comment

Good stuff stokoe

Comment

added 4 more fields for a total of 8 outdoor fields?!? The new, grass surface is basically two 9v9 fields and four 5v5 fields: https://www.google.com/maps/place/11...!4d-72.8543777

Comment

added 4 more fields for a total of 8 outdoor fields?!? The new, grass surface is basically two 9v9 fields and four 5v5 fields: https://www.google.com/maps/place/11...!4d-72.8543777
                                Come on, you can jam at least three teams onto a 9v9!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X