Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Their ECNL teams aren't doing well. Look at the Jeff Cup results. Oh Boy, Mick!
    Some explaining is needed.
    FSA ENCL 02's go 0-3, finish last in their group. YU in the same group finished higher. OW NPL topped their group, and were placed higher than FSA NPL. It's going to be a long season for that team.

But, FSA ECNL 01s finished first in their group, which they should do considering it's mostly NPL teams competing.

Comment

FSA ENCL 02's go 0-3, finish last in their group. YU in the same group finished higher. OW NPL topped their group, and were placed higher than FSA NPL. It's going to be a long season for that team.

But, FSA ECNL 01s finished first in their group, which they should do considering it's mostly NPL teams competing.
      Holy Cow! 02's fell off the board. Mick must need to talk to these girls after the spiral downward.
      I'm sure LH is smiling after taking this squad as far as they went last year. The best girls team in the club to the worst ?

Comment

Holy Cow! 02's fell off the board. Mick must need to talk to these girls after the spiral downward.
        I'm sure LH is smiling after taking this squad as far as they went last year. The best girls team in the club to the worst ?
        They all stayed home for prom ;)

Comment

They all stayed home for prom ;)
          01's need to do well or this club becomes FC Bucks east

Comment

It's been awhile since any CFC ECNL team played an outside game. They might be rusty to start the season. Good for FSA to get their teams outside.

Comment

It's been awhile since any CFC ECNL team played an outside game. They might be rusty to start the season. Good for FSA to get their teams outside.
              I'm sure none of the other teams were rusty either

Comment

Looks like CFC ECNL 18’s went to Jeff Cup and went 3-0 in second highest flight.

Comment

I'm sure none of the other teams were rusty either
                  CFC is like a bunch of vampires by staying indoors. Wait until those legs need to stretch out in a couple weeks. Trouble brewing for the slackers.

Comment

CFC is like a bunch of vampires by staying indoors. Wait until those legs need to stretch out in a couple weeks. Trouble brewing for the slackers.
                    I guess that's why their 18s won their bracket. They were really rusty. Try again for another excuse finishing last FSA?

Comment

I guess that's why their 18s won their bracket. They were really rusty. Try again for another excuse finishing last FSA?
                      Surprised CFC can field an 18's team to travel. Bunch of composite kids that are chasing around a bunch of NPL teams. Didn't these teams graduate already?

Comment

Presumably they will be rusty in Arizona and then business as usual.

Probably should have sent all ECNL teams to Jeff Cup for recruiting.

Comment

They can always rent fields

Comment

Slackers that go three times a week. Lol. I’m sure your daughter’s team enjoys its once a week on a gym floor.

Comment

Slackers that go three times a week. Lol. I’m sure your daughter’s team enjoys its once a week on a gym floor.
                              For hoops- she loves it

Comment

Uh oh. Mommy has spoken. Cfc clowns

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X