Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they do it, it is to promote the brand.

Which will make the product worse. A coach is not going to have the power to decide IF a kid gets free soccer or not and talent will only be a minor consideration.

Comment

Why are they in this period? If it is not for their brand then why is the reason at all?
      Because it was/is a free placeholder for them .

Comment

Which will make the product worse. A coach is not going to have the power to decide IF a kid gets free soccer or not and talent will only be a minor consideration.
        ???? What team is more difficult to make then a fully funded academy team?

Comment

???? What team is more difficult to make then a fully funded academy team?
          right now, if I went to NYCFC and put together a team worthy of being free, it would include kids from all age groups. I have advocated from the very beginning for ONE GDA team per Club.

If you think that coaches are going to make the decision based on talent and potential then you trust them more than I do. On the boys side its more likely because there is and end game. For girls, far less so .

Comment

right now, if I went to NYCFC and put together a team worthy of being free, it would include kids from all age groups. I have advocated from the very beginning for ONE GDA team per Club.

If you think that coaches are going to make the decision based on talent and potential then you trust them more than I do. On the boys side its more likely because there is and end game. For girls, far less so .
            You are saying it will be wildly corrupt and parents will offer bribes to get kid on team?

Comment

You are saying it will be wildly corrupt and parents will offer bribes to get kid on team?
              do you think that PT and selections right now are merit based ?

Comment

do you think that PT and selections right now are merit based ?
                Merit based? It is a product families buy for their player. There are a lot of competing options and folks pick one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X