Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think their talent will best be utilized at the D1 level...they have it in their genes
    That wasn't the question. The genetic angle is cute, though.

You sure do have a lot of time for TS, BTNT.

Comment

That wasn't the question. The genetic angle is cute, though.

You sure do have a lot of time for TS, BTNT.
      what's a btnt

Comment

I'm sure glad I stumbled on this site

Comment

We are actually renting at the moment...can anyone recommend a city or town closest to the best programs?

Comment

We are actually renting at the moment...can anyone recommend a city or town closest to the best programs?
            Barcelona, Liverpool, Madrid, etc...

Comment

Too, too funny. Treatment apparently has been a spectacular failure.

Comment

Sure doesn't seem that the job transfer was that urgent.

Comment

I feel for you. You are either the "OP" answering your own question OR else you take yourself so seriously and are so narcissistic that you are blinded to just how ridiculous the first post was (i.e. isn't crazy enough to dream of the WNT but is crazy enough to "settle" for "full rides" to "top D1s").
                  I am not the OP and even if the post does seem ridiculous what's the harm in taking 5 minutes to write something? And even if I thought this post was 100% legit how would responding be narcissistic (self centered, since you apparently don't know what that word means)?

Comment

I am not the OP and even if the post does seem ridiculous what's the harm in taking 5 minutes to write something? And even if I thought this post was 100% legit how would responding be narcissistic (self centered, since you apparently don't know what that word means)?
                    thank you...why can't someone help these people out...they have gone through so much

Comment

thank you...why can't someone help these people out...they have gone through so much
                      What have they gone through? I must have missed that? Suffering so much that there's time to plead total ignorance about "the landscape" while having three sure fire full ride D1s?

Comment

are there only two people in this TS board? BTNT and the guy who accuses everyone of being BTNT? Seriously, can we use this forum for what it was actually intended for. It's getting out of hand with you two.

Comment

LOL. That's about like saying Brad Stevens knows nothing about basketball.

You're narcissistic, first because your narcissism blinded you to the 50 different ways that post was obviously fraudulent, and secondly, because whether real or not, your response exposed just how seriously you take yourself (with no clue about that either).

Comment

are there only two people in this TS board? BTNT and the guy who accuses everyone of being BTNT? Seriously, can we use this forum for what it was actually intended for. It's getting out of hand with you two.
                            No, not just two, but when it comes to threads like this you can be sure the TS master of multiple screen identities and hundreds of fiction scenarios is one of them.

Seriously, read the first post again. It's absurd on about 20 different levels.

Comment

No, not just two, but when it comes to threads like this you can be sure the TS master of multiple screen identities and hundreds of fiction scenarios is one of them.

But brilliant.
                              Over 40 posts generated.

Comment

Why does everyone have to be so negative? I for one feel for this family and feel sorry for their plight especially during the holidays. I'm kind of developing a rooting interest in them and I hope they keep us posted with updates on how everyone is faring. I would say one thing though, I'm not sure a player as young as 7 should be pigeonholed into a position.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X