Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? You mean the 8 year old? The 13 year old? Or the 16 year old? Or were they all on the same field lol?
    saw the older two

Comment

I'm starting to think we made a HUGE mistake coming here. Does it ever get warm? As for the soccer here it sucks. There were town teams in Cali better than some of the so-called Elite teams I have seen. I should have done a little more research and/or looked for another job before we came here.

Comment

I'm starting to think we made a HUGE mistake coming here. Does it ever get warm? As for the soccer here it sucks. There were town teams in Cali better than some of the so-called Elite teams I have seen. I should have done a little more research and/or looked for another job before we came here.
        You change jobs and states because of youth soccer? You also thought that leaving the most densely populated state in the country that you could do better elsewhere? Perhaps you should seek help.

Comment

You change jobs and states because of youth soccer? You also thought that leaving the most densely populated state in the country that you could do better elsewhere? Perhaps you should seek help.
          I think he was seeking help when he came here.

Comment

I think he was seeking help when he came here.
            They don't know about New England weather on the west coast?

Comment

They don't know about New England weather on the west coast?
              I'm guessing they weren't expecting it to be this drastic. This is worse than normal!

Comment

I'm guessing they weren't expecting it to be this drastic. This is worse than normal!
                sunny skies ahead

Comment

No, he lives in Mass and is just generating hits and we bit...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Don’t be dense

Comment

Have your kids play Lax, bro. Maybe then the employment choice and cross country move will have been made worthwhile.

Comment

Have your kids play Lax, bro. Maybe then the employment choice and cross country move will have been made worthwhile.
                      Or be a surfer family on the north shore! Totally rad, dude! You will be a trendsetter.

Comment

They actually already surf! They don't like lacross

Comment

Hmm, maybe we'll uproot our family & head to Cali...better weather AND soccer...how's the economy?

Comment

Hmm, maybe we'll uproot our family & head to Cali...better weather AND soccer...how's the economy?

Totally radical!

Comment

Lots of high paying jobs. Cost of living is high but the soccer is top notch!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X