Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s actually on their FB page, numbnuts. Color pictures too just how you like it so you don’t need to read.
    Except he said he took a drive to CFC Park. Unless it’s a drive to Facebook.

Comment

It’s definitely CFC Management... photos were posted an hour ago. The same time as the drive to CFC Park.

Thanks for the pictures Steve. Only tens months late.

Comment

He’s an excellent, excellent driver

Comment

How long is Beachside from putting their facility together?

Comment

I think CFC had 3 teams in the Champions League while FSA has not had a total of 3 in their history of being in the ECNL.

I went back years and this years 15’s I think were the ONLY FSA/Soccerplus team to ever make the Cgampions League. Could this be correct?

Comment

Just happened to be in Bethany, eh ... cough, cough CFC management
              not the op but they posted pics on FB. CFC Park guy will have to go back to posting pics of Trump's teeny weenie

Comment

I think CFC had 3 teams in the Champions League while FSA has not had a total of 3 in their history of being in the ECNL.

I went back years and this years 15’s I think were the ONLY FSA/Soccerplus team to ever make the Cgampions League. Could this be correct?
                Might not be 100% but pretty close. Yes, they've gone backwards from S+. That's not easy to pull off, although BS is managing to do the same with SC

Comment

You did research? Why? You need a life Mr CFC Reasearcher. Everyone knows the clubs history, but you are are someone that feels the need to keep talking about it. Everyone has moved on for the summer. Please get a life and do the same. You can come back after November and stir the pot again. For your peace of mind, just move on.

Comment

not the op but they posted pics on FB. CFC Park guy will have to go back to posting pics of Trump's teeny weenie
                    Trumpman or Trumpster posted pics. CFc Park guy just pissed him off and they went back and forth.

Comment

Not the OP

You must not be able to read. The op said they DROVE to CFC Park

He didn't say that he saw it on FB

Comment

Not the OP

You must not be able to read. The op said they DROVE to CFC Park

He didn't say that he saw it on FB
                        Well if they DROVE to Bethany, they would see turf going down according to FB.

Comment

Well if they DROVE to Bethany, they would see turf going down according to FB.

The person who posted that they drove to Bethany was same person who posted the picture on FB

Comment

Those poles that hold up the netting are all crooked, I hope they got a good price

Comment

The person who posted that they drove to Bethany was same person who posted the picture on FB
                              CFC Management is ALL over this board

Comment

CFC Management is ALL over this board
                                You just figured that out now you stupid fukin moron?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X