• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are GPS tryouts?
    https://www.gps-oregon.com/18tryouts

Comment

Elite ID CLinic and open house tonight, May 4th, at Life Christian School in Aloha.

Comment

They might get enough rec players from all those tryouts to make 1 OYSA Div 2 team. GPS - the club that never was - is pretty much dead.

Comment

They might get enough rec players from all those tryouts to make 1 OYSA Div 2 team. GPS - the club that never was - is pretty much dead.
          2 teams in the finals for State Cup says otherwise.
          Why would you say this? Whats the point of lying here?

Comment

2 teams in the finals for State Cup says otherwise.
            Why would you say this? Whats the point of lying here?
            spite of some sort more than likely

Comment

I said it many moonings ago. The pride and anger of GPS would overtake the OYSA and its member states to its complete and utter fruition. Now on the doorstep of prominence, it is our responsibility to eliminate the lesser teams and continue having the GPS foam rise to the top. Dutch Brothers after the State Cup anyone?

Comment

I said it many moonings ago. The pride and anger of GPS would overtake the OYSA and its member states to its complete and utter fruition. Now on the doorstep of prominence, it is our responsibility to eliminate the lesser teams and continue having the GPS foam rise to the top. Dutch Brothers after the State Cup anyone?
                Any DA team at the year younger age group could destroy any of these teams in the OYSA. I hate seeing stuff about State Cups when our kids are dealing with national playoff considerations and the like with the full support of the United States National Teams.

Comment

Any DA team at the year younger age group could destroy any of these teams in the OYSA. I hate seeing stuff about State Cups when our kids are dealing with national playoff considerations and the like with the full support of the United States National Teams.
                  Thorns 03 DA vs Wa Timbers 02

Wa Timbers 4-1
                  Wa Timbers 5-0

Not sure if the second score was 5 or 6 but I heard it was a lot.

Comment

Thorns 03 DA vs Wa Timbers 02

Wa Timbers 4-1
                    Wa Timbers 5-0

Not sure if the second score was 5 or 6 but I heard it was a lot.
                    Wa 02 sucks bleh

Comment

My biggest concern/ question for GPS is who has oversight with the money? No board members and treasurer to keep an eye on the purse. Look what happened to Nich Soccer last year. For profit club with no board members, kids were left with no club mid season after Nick
                      skipped town with about $200 k.

Comment

Elite ID CLinic and open house tonight, May 4th, at Life Christian School in Aloha.
                        What makes this ‘elite’? Sales job using terminology that means nothing. There is nothing elite in Oregon, no matter what you call it.

I suppose this leads to a ‘national team’ that leads to a Bayern tryout?

Comment

My biggest concern/ question for GPS is who has oversight with the money? No board members and treasurer to keep an eye on the purse. Look what happened to Nich Soccer last year. For profit club with no board members, kids were left with no club mid season after Nick
                          Our GM is in charge. MJ is of the highest integrity.

Comment

Wa 02 sucks bleh
                            Lol not much to say when you get called out for your lies...tell us more about the GDA?

Hahaha

Comment

Westside bailed them out, apparently. (Enough so NSC kids could finish their season).

That didn't stop NSC Montana from showing up at Clash at the Border...

Comment

You won’t get an answer. Anywhere MJ worked that had oversight resulted in his firing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X