Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It isn't done once a year, when you continue to have a work ethic. BTW, sprints and directional changes with and without the ball are included in training.
    Don’t feed the trolls.

Comment

Don’t feed the trolls.
      Feed Me Seymour

Comment

AJS Hat trick this weekend!
        You read it here first.

Comment

AJS Hat trick this weekend!
          You read it here first.
          Is there any truth to the reason that he missed a couple games was because he wrecked his car driving to practice? And a follow-up question if I may... has he decided on who he is taking to prom yet?

Comment

Is there any truth to the reason that he missed a couple games was because he wrecked his car driving to practice? And a follow-up question if I may... has he decided on who he is taking to prom yet?
            While I think that the post above has some humor I do also think it’s not needed.
            I only hope that FCPDX are working with this kids in the right way. Most clubs don’t. This kid should be playing the “6” to learn the game in a 360 view. In the end this kid will like not be an attacker. If AJS’s parents were smart they would make sure that this is happening. I would love to see AJ’s IDP and where FCPDX sees him.

Comment

While I think that the post above has some humor I do also think it’s not needed.
              I only hope that FCPDX are working with this kids in the right way. Most clubs don’t. This kid should be playing the “6” to learn the game in a 360 view. In the end this kid will like not be an attacker. If AJS’s parents were smart they would make sure that this is happening. I would love to see AJ’s IDP and where FCPDX sees him.
              AJS plays for Capital Timbers

Comment

AJS plays for Capital Timbers
                There was a rumor a week or two ago that AJS was transferring to FC--but he played for CFC last weekend against Westside, and actually had a nice goal (volleying in a cross).

That said, similar comments probably apply to RF. Of course, given his propensity for fouls, it's probably smart for FC to keep him away from their own penalty area.

Comment

There was a rumor a week or two ago that AJS was transferring to FC--but he played for CFC last weekend against Westside, and actually had a nice goal (volleying in a cross).

That said, similar comments probably apply to RF. Of course, given his propensity for fouls, it's probably smart for FC to keep him away from their own penalty area.
                  Pretty sure that it’s his propensity for scoring goals that causes you to want to keep him away from your sorry teams penalty area

Comment

Pretty sure that it’s his propensity for scoring goals that causes you to want to keep him away from your sorry teams penalty area
                    FC responses are the most groan-worthy. It is like the kids are responding rather than the adults. I think that there are one or two lousy parents who make the rest of the FC B05 parents look like morons.

Comment

Say what you want about Crossfire or Westside--but both clubs, at least, have the good sense to put THEIR respective behemoths on the back line, where they can learn to play without fouling and without simply clobbering opponents.

Comment

Say what you want about Crossfire or Westside--but both clubs, at least, have the good sense to put THEIR respective behemoths on the back line, where they can learn to play without fouling and without simply clobbering opponents.
                        He does score though so why not play him at forward?

Comment

FC responses are the most groan-worthy. It is like the kids are responding rather than the adults. I think that there are one or two lousy parents who make the rest of the FC B05 parents look like morons.
                          Groan!
                          The sheer number of posts about big players is crazy.
                          You nickname them bully. You joke that they are driving to practice.
                          You deliberate where they should really play on the field. You suppose that they should really be playing on the 04 team.
                          Grow a pair.
                          The players at this age and playing at this level ought to be exposed to bigger players, faster players and more skilled players. (Did you not attend the Surf Cup?).
                          It’s not a bad thing for the players. It might be a bad thing for some parents who would rather see their kids team win, at the expense of dealing with adversity.
                          Very interesting to see comments from parents of certain teams at the beginning of the year, counting points and creating their own table. “We are the best”. Compare that to your comments now. “Unfair competition” or whatever. It’s just ridiculous. Get a ****ing life.

The funny thing is, most of these kids get along with players from other teams (like when they played ODP). It’s just the some of the parents who ruin it. Parents from ALL the clubs, yours and mine.

So suck it up cupcake. Want your player to compete against big and fast and talented players who foul. It’s real life and will ultimately make them better players even if they don’t win the fictitious league title.

Comment

Groan!
                            The sheer number of posts about big players is crazy.
                            You nickname them bully. You joke that they are driving to practice.
                            You deliberate where they should really play on the field. You suppose that they should really be playing on the 04 team.
                            Grow a pair.
                            The players at this age and playing at this level ought to be exposed to bigger players, faster players and more skilled players. (Did you not attend the Surf Cup?).
                            It’s not a bad thing for the players. It might be a bad thing for some parents who would rather see their kids team win, at the expense of dealing with adversity.
                            Very interesting to see comments from parents of certain teams at the beginning of the year, counting points and creating their own table. “We are the best”. Compare that to your comments now. “Unfair competition” or whatever. It’s just ridiculous. Get a ****ing life.

The funny thing is, most of these kids get along with players from other teams (like when they played ODP). It’s just the some of the parents who ruin it. Parents from ALL the clubs, yours and mine.

So suck it up cupcake. Want your player to compete against big and fast and talented players who foul. It’s real life and will ultimately make them better players even if they don’t win the fictitious league title.
                            Bravo! 😂

http://junkee.com/wp-content/uploads...phy-tumblr.gif

Comment

? This makes no sense, the kid is talented and can flat out put the ball in the back of the net. Those that complain would have a very different tune if he were on their sons team instead of beating their kids team week after week. Why not play him up front? Does he get away with a lot sure, but that is not his fault he plays to the whistle and if the refs thought it was excessive he would have far more cards but HE DOES NOT.. I actually admire how hard he plays and have not seen anything so agregious (including the 50/50 ball with ADF hypocrites son last year) that he should not be in the field. And I am not a fc parent...

Comment

Actually, they all do a pretty good job of being morons....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X