X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thugs is about right,, like the parents
    U15 are pretty darn good compared to what? Palm beach gardens ? Lol.
    The 14 team you missed is actually the best of the bunch but should be ruined soon when the greedy club starts putting there eyes on the $$$
    U13 is a rec team, way too young to give any opinion
    Travel the SE to play teams they have no idea if they are rec or not (which most are R3PL) and the other teams play a fake pre ECNL (I tricked you) league. Play real competition then speak about your team.

Comment

Travel the SE to play teams they have no idea if they are rec or not (which most are R3PL) and the other teams play a fake pre ECNL (I tricked you) league. Play real competition then speak about your team.
      CORRECT! travel up and down SE, then get beat by local teams like Palm beach gardens! keep shoveling money parents!!!

Comment

CORRECT! travel up and down SE, then get beat by local teams like Palm beach gardens! keep shoveling money parents!!!
        Wait a minute...Doesn't palm beach gardens travel the east coast as well? To play even worse teams in the r3pl B division?

btw, you did not beat our top group but you knew that and just wanted to bait us into saying it so you can continue with your non-sense. We might not be the best team in the area but we are better than your sorry merged bunch. In SF only Weston has a better group and they are not playing particularly well as of late.

Comment

Wait a minute...Doesn't palm beach gardens travel the east coast as well? To play even worse teams in the r3pl B division?

btw, you did not beat our top group but you knew that and just wanted to bait us into saying it so you can continue with your non-sense. We might not be the best team in the area but we are better than your sorry merged bunch. In SF only Weston has a better group and they are not playing particularly well as of late.
          Blah blah, not the “top group”. You have 30 kids on your so called “Top Group”. He played the wrong ones that day.? You also got beat by a weak Martin team also? Guess that was not the top group either?
          Ps. Pniecrest just beat you pretty bad also? That must not have been the top group either? When will this “top group” finally play?

Comment

Blah blah, not the “top group”. You have 30 kids on your so called “Top Group”. He played the wrong ones that day.? You also got beat by a weak Martin team also? Guess that was not the top group either?
            Ps. Pniecrest just beat you pretty bad also? That must not have been the top group either? When will this “top group” finally play?
            blah blah blah...think whatever you want...your ignorance is remarkable. Pinecrest did beat the top group - it was 3-2 not a lopsided victory but again...blah blah blah believe whatever you want.

I will stick to what i said that outside of the Weston DA group in this age group, there is not a better team in SF. It doesn't mean we will win them all but have been the most consistent group over the last 2 years. I understand we are not DA or ECNL and therefore we do not play the best competition. However, neither does anyone else outside of Weston and Boca so unless you play on those teams, you are playing weaker teams than we are and have won less.

Comment

My child is playing college soccer now and we were never at Sunrise but she did play with Sunrise players at ODP etc., and no matter what anyone says they have a way of developing players who go on to play in college. Except for maybe Jacksonville United and Tampa Bay who only went ECNL/DA in the last 3 years, nobody does a better job in Florida getting their kids playing at different levels in college. If you look at their commitment page, it really is second to none. Boca United has 5 2018s committed, Weston 8 and certainly not to the same schools. Virgina, West Virginia, Cornell, Columbia, FSU, UF to name a few. I am not saying that Pace , Valdosta and Erskine are not good schools or a good fit for the players that go there but most players would never get the chance to be at the schools that Sunrise players seem to consistently be recruited to play at.

Comment

My child is playing college soccer now and we were never at Sunrise but she did play with Sunrise players at ODP etc., and no matter what anyone says they have a way of developing players who go on to play in college. Except for maybe Jacksonville United and Tampa Bay who only went ECNL/DA in the last 3 years, nobody does a better job in Florida getting their kids playing at different levels in college. If you look at their commitment page, it really is second to none. Boca United has 5 2018s committed, Weston 8 and certainly not to the same schools. Virgina, West Virginia, Cornell, Columbia, FSU, UF to name a few. I am not saying that Pace , Valdosta and Erskine are not good schools or a good fit for the players that go there but most players would never get the chance to be at the schools that Sunrise players seem to consistently be recruited to play at.
                Ok coach! Well written

Comment

So your kid is NOW playing college soccer and you still trol and actively post on talking soccer? Wow ! You are pathetic

Comment

This is true....

Pre-Ecnl AND GDA. Now Sunrise is struggling to survive and be relevant.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2224424]This is true....

Pre-Ecnl AND GDA. Now Sunrise is struggling to survive and be relevant.[/QUOTE

the top2-3 in each league would be the only ones to give sunrise a game. pure bs on your part

Comment

Past history will have no affect on future results. It is very hard to sell R3PL as a viable path when the best kids need to be in ECNL and GDA. That why you wanted ECNL and if your parents of better kids stay for that they are stupid and are doing their kids a disservice

Comment

Those commits are pre ECNL and GDA to South FL. Look at your Sunrise 2020 2021 2022 to WFF and OCYS, Boca United and Weston, you can clearly see the future of Sunrise. I am sure you probably lost some of those players to those clubs due to ECNL and GDA which will continue as those are the better leagues

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2224460]
                            This is true....

Pre-Ecnl AND GDA. Now Sunrise is struggling to survive and be relevant.[/QUOTE

the top2-3 in each league would be the only ones to give sunrise a game. pure bs on your part
                            Yea....no. Top 5 teams at least in each age group would destroy you. Cancore, TH, NC Courage, Charolette and at least one of the Florida teams in each age group (Pride has some strong teams, USA has 1 strong age group, Weston has a couple ok age groups, IMG has 1 strong age group) in GDA

I'm not even sure you could beat TH and concordes second teams in ECNL. Then there are couple strong florida teams in Jax in most age groups. TBU as well.

Face it...Sunrise's time has come and gone. We'll never know who you would beat cause you're too busy getting all you can handle and even some losses from rec teams in the 3rd tier leagues. Facts.

How are you going to recruit now? All your accomplishments with recruiting were from a different time with a MUCH different exposure model and expectation in SF. Parents aren't stupid.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2224474]

Yea....no. Top 5 teams at least in each age group would destroy you. Cancore, TH, NC Courage, Charolette and at least one of the Florida teams in each age group (Pride has some strong teams, USA has 1 strong age group, Weston has a couple ok age groups, IMG has 1 strong age group) in GDA

I'm not even sure you could beat TH and concordes second teams in ECNL. Then there are couple strong florida teams in Jax in most age groups. TBU as well.

Face it...Sunrise's time has come and gone. We'll never know who you would beat cause you're too busy getting all you can handle and even some losses from rec teams in the 3rd tier leagues. Facts.

How are you going to recruit now? All your accomplishments with recruiting were from a different time with a MUCH different exposure model and expectation in SF. Parents aren't stupid.
                              Nonsense, parents ARE stupid. But there will be enough valid information out there and those who access information outside of the Sunrise staff will be able to see that the landscape has changed and Sunrise S.C. can't sell what they once did. They are trying to build up some younger teams to high levels to project the image of still being a destination club but my guess is that once those girls reach the age of poaching by GDA . . . they gone.

Comment

I'm curious...what is the strongest age groups for Sunrise? I've seen one of there teams play this year and I'm curious if this is one of the teams that would only "get a game" from the top 2-3 teams in each league.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X