Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree but kid soccer is such a bubble. What these kids can whine about. Phones, cars, cleats, etc. I had a job at their age and would not dare to whine about what kind of car I was in as long as the engine started when u turned the key.
    Not many low income families have their kids playing club soccer. It's for middle to upper income families who can afford a few extras.

Comment

Not many low income families have their kids playing club soccer. It's for middle to upper income families who can afford a few extras.
      I don't care what income level you are. No need to act like an entitled brat.

Comment

I don't care what income level you are. No need to act like an entitled brat.
        Tru dat. Spoiled brats run up and down the economic spectrum.

Comment

Status symbols are s old as time but it just feels like it is getting out of hand. Now it is cars phones, vacations instead of a polo shirt. We are ruining youth sports by turning them into a status symbol.

Comment

Status symbols are s old as time but it just feels like it is getting out of hand. Now it is cars phones, vacations instead of a polo shirt. We are ruining youth sports by turning them into a status symbol.
            Playing polo, golf, tennis, ballet and others have been status symbols for centuries, but wasn't soccer always for the common people? Keeping soccer in the power of all the people will keep it great.

Comment

Playing polo, golf, tennis, ballet and others have been status symbols for centuries, but wasn't soccer always for the common people? Keeping soccer in the power of all the people will keep it great.
              Leave it to the USA to turn it into a money making status symbol.

Comment

So hiring an ex Goldman Sacks investment banker to run USSF was probably inconsistent with that mission , right?

Comment

How would a young, single mom maybe working two jobs have money to invest in her personal health saving account for her and her children?
                  If you study the original plan it was a great Idea.

While you were younger and healthy dollars would be put in an account for you to invest and save for future health care cost.

Preventive care would be covered by basic insurance. The HSA would be there to help cover the high deductible for catastrophic coverage.

The power would be in the hands of the people and not the government. But the Lib/Dem sheople do not believe in individual power. The Dems/Libs like to feed off the crumbs of the elitist table.

Comment

Must be hitting a nerve the random post troll is back in full force

Comment

If you study the original plan it was a great Idea.

While you were younger and healthy dollars would be put in an account for you to invest and save for future health care cost.

Preventive care would be covered by basic insurance. The HSA would be there to help cover the high deductible for catastrophic coverage.

The power would be in the hands of the people and not the government. But the Lib/Dem sheople do not believe in individual power. The Dems/Libs like to feed off the crumbs of the elitist table.
                      Too long term and visionary for the average US consumer.

Comment

Too long term and visionary for the average US consumer.
                        The average us consumer likes Medicare

Comment

The average us consumer likes Medicare
                          When Medicare was created the average life expectancy was 74.5 now 77.9 5.2 year difference but the starting age to claim Medicare has not changed.

Social Security is worse it in 1930 it was 61.5 and benefits start at 65. Now benefit start at 65 and average life expectancy is 77.69.

I am not an actuary but I am smart enough to know the math does not work.

The average consumer does not have a choice but to accept medicare.

Comment

When Medicare was created the average life expectancy was 74.5 now 77.9 5.2 year difference but the starting age to claim Medicare has not changed.

Social Security is worse it in 1930 it was 61.5 and benefits start at 65. Now benefit start at 65 and average life expectancy is 77.69.

Medicare is popular insurance. Go ahead a buy a policy on the open market if you can find one. I am sure that would be affordable.

Comment

Good luck getting your "government funded insurance is Satan" folks to give up their evil government funded medicare.

Comment

March for out lives. Tomorrow and then keep it up after that. Go Parkland students and everyone that supports them!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X