Why the Development Academy in MA is a SCAM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least the Revs are essentially allowing private school kids to play with their school and then adding them to the roster in the winter. That makes the whole DA thing easier to swallow.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      At least the Revs are essentially allowing private school kids to play with their school and then adding them to the roster in the winter. That makes the whole DA thing easier to swallow.
      I don't think that is a regular occurrence. The U17 team was looking to purge and replace- that's all.

Comment

I don't think that is a regular occurrence. The U17 team was looking to purge and replace- that's all.
        There are kids they don't want to lose on the U15 team that will head off to play high school soccer next season. Just wait. You'll see. They'll all be back in December.

Comment

There are kids they don't want to lose on the U15 team that will head off to play high school soccer next season. Just wait. You'll see. They'll all be back in December.
          I doubt that the U15 team players will leave the Revs for high school. The parents think their kids are the next Messis. They would never leave voluntarily- even for a better education.

Comment

I doubt that the U15 team players will leave the Revs for high school. The parents think their kids are the next Messis. They would never leave voluntarily- even for a better education.
            DC from Bolts is a scam. He is not even qualified to coach at the DA level.

Comment

The purge didn't work based on the GA result so far.

Comment

The purge didn't work based on the GA result so far.
                You are hoping so much it hurts? I almost feel sorry for you.

Comment

Start at post #1 and read until post #7,317.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=147610

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X